Full Details - Divya Agarwal 2021 Bigg Boss 15 OTT Contestant
- Latest News: (Ad: Buy Amazon Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen, 2021) at https://amzn.to/3DMbCic)
Bigg Boss OTT winner: Divya Agarwal lifts the trophy and takes home prize money of Rs 25 lakhs
6 weeks of a journey full of drama, fights, ups and downs in
friendships and more Bigg Boss OTT’s first-ever season has come to an
end and got its winner. Divya Agarwal, who made a stunning entry in the
show and survived all the challenges that were thrown at her, has
emerged as the winner of Bigg Boss OTT.
Divya won the coveted trophy of Bigg Boss OTT and took home a prize money of Rs 25 lakh. The reality TV personality, who entered the Bigg Boss OTT house alone, without a connection had a marvellous journey over the span of 6 weeks. Way past a week in the house, Divya made a connection with Zeeshan Khan. However, having a connection with her throughout the game was not in her fate. She stood alone once again after her connection Zeeshan was evicted for getting physical with Pratik Sehajpal. While having a connection didn’t seem to be in her fortune, Divya had a tough time making friends and gelling up with her co-contestants. Divya shared a bitter-sweet relationship with Shamita Shetty. Though they became good friends at the beginning, their friendship didn’t last long and differences didn’t seem to fade away. Gradually she managed to stay cordial with her as the show approached its end. The actress shared had a hard time staying friends with the contestants but this didn’t let her back out on her views. She made it a point to keep her opinions in the forefront, irrespective of what the consequences were. Her relationship with Pratik, Raqesh, Nishant and others also saw a few ups and downs throughout the journey. It was not only the contestants that Divya got into a tiff with, she also faced host Karan Johar’s wrath quite a few times. With a lot going around, she rose like a lone player and proved that she can win any battle on her own feet. Divya couldn’t connect much with the housemates and the host, she surely made a good connect with the audience.
- Bigg Boss OTT: Pratik Sehajpal chooses to go in the Bigg Boss 15 house, is out of the winner's race.
- Winner will get a trophy along with Rs 25 lakhs Prize Money
Having been part of various discussions on social media, controversies, screen presence, 2.5M social media followers, wining a reality show, it will be interesting to how she fares in this season’s BB 15 OTT.
- Divya Agarwal is no stranger to reality shows. The actress has already done Splitsvilla and Ace of Space of Season 1. She had also won the latter. Now she is reportedly all set to join BB OTT. (Photo: Instagram)
- Here the List of Celebs who are out from BB15 Here
Who is Divya Agarwal:
- Name: , Occupation: Actress, model, dancer, Claim to fame: Splitsvilla, Ace of Space
- Career: Divya Agarwal’s tryst with reality show is not new. Previously seen in reality shows like Splitsvilla, Ace of Space and Roadies, Divya Agarwal started out as a dancer and has also been a pageant winner – Miss Navi Mumbai.
- Divya also has a huge social media presence and is never afraid to speak her mind. Right from period talk to posing topless to hitting back at trolls, Divya is uninhibited in real life.
- Now, it has been more than two years, Divya and Varun are living together, inseparable and share an amazing chemistry.
Not many know, Divya also acted as Katrina Kaif’s body double in ads.
- At the age of 15, in Navi Mumbai she had her own dance studio with 700 students.
- She made her entry in the entertainment world with Splitsvilla and since then she has carved a niche for herself.
- In Splitsvilla 10, she fell in love with Priyank Sharma and become the first runner-up. However, things became nasty when Priyank fell in love with Benafsha in Bigg Boss 11 house. Divya went inside the BB house to break up with him. Benafsha, who was then dating Varun Sood, too had a fallout with him. In Divya’s next stint Ace of Space, she got to spend time with Varun Sood. The two were already friends and realised their love for each other. She also lifted the winner’s trophy.
- Divya will also be seen in an unrecognisable avatar in an upcoming web show. A creative person by nature, Divya recently launched her own designer label, which features an exclusive range of designs in bohemian styles.
- Ridhima Pandit,
- Arjun Bijlani,
- Divya Agarwal,
- Neha Marda,
- Neha Bhasin
- Akshara Singh
- Sana Makbul
- Amit Tandon
- Aastha Gill
- Karan Nath
- Before Bigg Boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT to premiere in August Bigg Boss OTT will feature a mix of influencers, social media stars and some celebs as contestants and will stream for six weeks.