Kannada television show Manasella Neene has successfully completed 200 episode
Kannada television show Manasella Neene has successfully completed 200 episodes. The show has been entertaining the viewers with its interesting storyline ever since its launch. Manasella Neene initially showcased the love-hate relationship between the lead protagonists. The story is all about Raga, a doting mother to a little boy, Preetu. On the other hand, the show also narrates the life of Arun, who is an insensitive rock star. Raga and Arun's lives take a turn when they unexpectedly cross each other's paths. This also forms the crux of the show.
- Actress Rashmi Prabhakar, who was seen playing the lead role in 'Manasella Neene', has left the show midway.
- The actress, on her Instagram post, revealed that she was opted out of the show already due to personal reasons. She thanked everyone and mentioned that a new actress will soon be replacing her in the upcoming episodes of the show.
- Manasella Neene actor Sujith Gowda tests negative for Covid-19
- TV show Manasella Neene completes 100 episodes
- Kannada television show Manasella Neene has successfully completed 100 episodes.
- The show has been entertaining the viewers with its interesting storyline ever since its launch.
- Manasella Neene initially showcased the love-hatred relationship between the lead protagonists in the show.
- The story is all about Raga is a doting mother to a little boy, Preetu.
- On the other hand, the show also narrates the life of Arun, who is an insensitive rock star. Raga and Arun's lives take a turn when they unexpectedly cross each other's path. This also forms the crux of the show.
- Watch at HotStar
- Manasella Neene marks the comeback of actress Rashmi Prabhar into Kannada television soon after Lakshmi Baramma concluded
its journey on the small screen. The actress played the lead role in
Lakshmi Baramma. However, in Manasella Neene, Rashmi plays a strong
character of 'Raaga' in the show. She is paired opposite actor Sujith
- Sujith Gowda portrays the role of a rockstar named Arun in the show. His character became popular within a short span of time.
- The show also has little sensation 'Alap' in a prominent role.
- Besides, Manasella Neene welcomed actress Prathama Prasad into the show. The actress is playing the role of a vamp in Manasella Neene.
- Rashmi Prabhakar lead actress left the show n midway, Interestingly,
Rashmi concluded her post by saying, "Universe has its own way of
getting things done, Everything happens for a reason,"
- The news of the actress bidding adieu to the show has indeed left her fans disappointed. They have been expressing their disappointment for not being able to see their favorite actress on-screen. On the career front, a classical dancer by profession, Rashmi shot to fame with the popular Kannada daily soap 'Lakshmi Baramma'. She replaced Kavitha Gowda and bagged the role of a homely girl. Rashmi essayed the lead character 'Lacchi', who was fondly known as 'Chinnu' by the family members.
- Having won the
hearts of millions with her on-screen character 'Chinnu', Rashmi made
TV her comeback with the show 'Manasella Neene'. Besides, Kannada
television, Rashmi has also carved a niche for herself in the Telugu
telly world. She is seen playing a titular character in the show