Kannada TV Show - 2021 Suvarna Superstar Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Winner, Spoiler
Second season of Kannada game show Suvarna Superstar to premiere on August 23
- The show, hosted by Shalini, is all about celebrating womanhood. 2021 Season witnessed many interesting episodes.
- Shalini-hosted show 'Suvarna Superstar' completes 200 episodes
Tejaswini Shekar took part in the game-based reality show Suvarna
Superstar, hosted by Shalini Sathyanarayan. The actress, along with the
team members of the serial Sangarsha, played various games in the show.
- Team Akashadeepa to feature in Suvarna Superstar
- Kannada game show Suvarna Superstar is all set to celebrate the success of completing 200
episodes soon. To mark the success of the game show, many celebs were
invited on the sets of the show to be a part of the milestone.
- Kannada actress and host Shalini Satyanarayan
is back in action. The actress, who recently recovered from COVID-19
has already started shooting for the upcoming episodes of the show
Suvarna Superstar. The actress is back on the sets of the reality show
after she tested negative for the deadly virus.
- Suvarna Superstar: Anupama Gowda steps into the shoes of host Shalini
- Kannada actress-turned-host Anupama Gowda is back to the small screen after a brief gap. The actress has taken over the hosting duties from Shalini in a woman-based reality show 'Suvarna Superstar'.
About the show:
- The show is only for women achievers, who successfully balance work and family life.
- Suvarna Superstar is all about celebrating womanhood. The show welcomes only women as contestants.
homemakers to celebs, the show welcomes women from all walks of life.
That's not all, Suvarna Superstar has also witnessed many interesting
episodes so far. While the show has aired festival special episodes, it
has also been a part of celebrating special events related to
- The show even completed the run of 100 episodes successfully recently and has witnessed quite some interesting episodes so far.
is also no age limit. In the first season, apart from regular
participants, the show had Aindrita Ray, Vaishnavi, Neha Gowda, Disha
Madan, Ishitha Varsha, Sapna Deekshit, Mayuri Kyatri, Vanita Vasu,
Sparsha Rekha, cricketer Veda Krishnamurthy and many other popular faces
from Kannada television fraternity.
Shalini Sathyanarayan continues to be the host even for the second season in 2021-2022. The actress has been associated with Suvarna Superstar ever since the reality show premiered. She had missed a few episodes in the first season because reportedly she felt down with high fever and sore throat finally infected with Coronavirus. In her absence, Anuapama Gowda hosted the show. Shalini Sathyanarayan who rose to fame with the popular comedy serial as Pachu Srimathi is also a popular host on Kannada television. She has hosted shows like Chinnara Chillipilli. On Suvarna Superstar, she had said, “The format of the show is such that I can connect with all the contestants as I don’t fall into the celebrity category, which makes the contestants play without inhibitions."
- Anupama will only be a temporary host. She has already shot for the upcoming episode and will be making her presence felt very soon on the reality show. Well, this is not the first time that Anupama is seen hosting a show. She had earlier hosted a few reality shows like Kannada Kogile, Majaa Bharatha, and many other special award functions.
for her beautiful and charming smile, Anu made her first lead
appearance in the popular serial 'Akka' which had mesmerized the
audience with her dual role. She then entered Bigg Boss season 5 as a
contestant and managed to prove herself as a strong independent woman.
- From homemakers to celebs, the show welcomes women from all walks of life.
- That's not all, Suvarna Superstar has also witnessed many interesting episodes so far. While the show has aired festival special episodes, it has also been a part of celebrating special events related to womanhood.
- Popular game show Suvarna Superstar has completed 200 episodes. The show hosted by Shalini is all about celebrating womanhood.
- From home-makers to celebs, the show welcomed women from all walks of life. That's not all, Suvarna Superstar has also witnessed many interesting episodes so far. While the show has aired festival special episodes, it has also featured special events on womanhood.
- On the occasion of completing 200 episodes, the reality game show will welcome celebs of various serials as special guests. Priyanka Chincholi, Jay D'souza, and many others will be a part of the game show. It is indeed going to be a grand celebration for Team 'Suvarna Superstar'.
- Suvarna Superstar also marks the comeback of actress Shalini as a host post lockdown. The actress was earlier seen hosting a special kids show 'Chinnara Chilipili' before the nationwide lockdown was imposed.
- Speaking about the show in an earlier interview, Shalini said, "Women who have achieved big in life while also looking after their family and children will be playing various games on the show. There is no age limit. As a host, I will also be a cheerleader for all the contestants. The format of the show is such that I can connect with all the contestants as I don’t fall into the celebrity category, which makes the contestants play without inhibitions. This is also the first time I am hosting a complete game show which requires high energy to encourage contestants.”