Mumait Khan with her Dancee+ co-judge Monal Gajjar joins Sixth Sense 4
Mumait Khan with her Dancee+ co-judge Monal Gajjar joins Sixth Sense 4 - Mumait and Monal have a blast on the show with their good friend and Dancee+ host Ohmkar. The former BB Telugu season 1 contestant received flak for her controversial judging stint on Dancee+. A section of fans slammed both the host and judge for creating a stir out of thin air. While a section thought Mumait is being 'biased', a few others thought Ohmkar is back to creating controversies in the show. Sixth Sense season 4 was launched on June 12 and has invited the who's who of the television industry. It is one of the successful TV series in the career of Ohmkar who started off as a VJ in a music show. On the career front, Mumait Khan and Monal are yet to announce their next offering on TV. The two are focusing on their respective careers in the movies too. They share a great rapport with TV host-turned-filmmaker Ohmkar.
- Posani Krishnamurali and Siva Shankar to leave host Ohmkar in splits -
Posani Krishnamurali, one of the biggest entertainers of the Telugu
entertainment business, along with revered choreographer Siva Shankar,
will soon grace the show Sixth Sense 4. The two will be seen in one of
the upcoming episodes. The latest teaser, that surfaced online can be
seen leaving everyone, including host Ohmkar in splits with his
signature wit. The video shows Posani and Siva Shankar getting immersed
in the game while the former slams satires at the way host Ohmkar
maintains suspense in the show.
- Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner-up Akhil Sarthak will soon feature in Ohmkar-hosted Sixth Sense season 4 which was recently launched. Akhil is likely to give a special performance in the upcoming episode along with his BFF Monal Gajjar. As per the latest reports, Akhil will sing over five songs in a specially dedicated segment and he is currently rehearsing for his performance. Akhil will shoot for the episode tomorrow (June 26) as well.
- Actress Avika Gor
back as a guest in her good friend Ohmkar's show Sixth Sense season 4.
She seen along with actress-TV personality Shamna Kasim aka Poorna.
However, Avika is grabbing all the attention in the latest teaser of the
episode in which she leaves fans awed with her weight loss
- The popular game show will premiere on June 12 and the first episode will feature Hyper Aadi of Jabardasth fame and Anasuya Bharadwaj.
- The game demands the contestants to make a guess based on their instinct and they will be rewarded if their decision is right. His catch-phrase "One Second" from Sixth Sense is also quite popular. Ohmkar announced the show very recently with a promo that features host Ohmkar in his popular avatar from the show. Close sources reveal that Sixth Sense season 4 was announced since Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 was postponed.
Ohmkar's Sixth Sense season 4 announced - Need to see how Covid will impact the show.
- Sixth Sense is one of a kind reality show with a never before touched concept in Telugu television history. The first season of the show, broadcasted on Star MAA, went on air on March 31st, 2018 and had 21 episodes.
- Sight, Hearing, Taste, Smell, and Touch are the typical five recognized human senses. And to have a natural ability, to know about things before others, is called the 'sixth sense'. The concept of Ohmkar's reality show is in cahoots with the very definition of the term sixth sense.
- Celebs in this season sofar - Hyper Aadi, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Avika Gor, Shamna Kasim aka Poorna.
popular TV series Sixth Sense is back with a brand new season, the
fourth edition of the series was announced premiere on June 12 and the
first episode featured Hyper Aadi of Jabardasth fame and Anasuya
- The first
promo that features host Ohmkar in his popular avatar from the show,
announcing season 4 is creating a buzz on social media.
- Close sources reveal that Sixth Sense season 4 was announced since Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 was postponed.
- Show: Sixth
Sense Season 4, Host: Ohmkar, TV Channel: Star Maa, Online: Disney+
Hotstar, Start Date: 12 June 2021, Telecast Timings: 9pm – 10pm,
Telecast Days: Saturday & Sunday, Repeat Telecast: Not Known
- Sixth Sense has been in sync with the schedule of Bigg Boss Telugu for a few seasons. Season 3 hosted by Ohmkar was launched in November, 2019.
- The game demands the
contestants to make a guess based on their instinct and they will be
rewarded if their decision is right.
- His catch-phrase "One Second" from Sixth Sense is also quite popular.
- Sixth Sense is one of the most successful shows in Ohmkar’s television career.
- The series has featured the who's who of the Telugu entertainment industry.
- Season 1, It was telecasted in Maa TV between 9.30 pm to 10.30 pm during weekends and received a fantastic response from the first episode with 8.4 million viewers and highest launched TV ratings of 9.1 (7 for a Saturday and 11.3 for a Sunday episode).
- After the first season of the show received a wave of positive feedback with millions of viewers, including some celebrities on Twitter, having expressed adoration for Ohmkar’s timing and mannerism and their breathtaking experience on the show
- Ohmkar, a physiotherapist-turned-TV host started his career with the music show Ankitham, which was an instant hit.
- His stardom rose to new horizons with TV reality shows like Aata, Mayasdweepam, and Challenge.
- He is currently hosting the dance reality show Dancee+.
- It pits two celebrities against each other over tasks that will test their extrasensory perception.
- Many well known personalities such as famous comedians (Raising Raju-Shanti Swaroop and Apparao-Vinodini from the popular show 'Jabardasth'; Prudhvi Raj,Praveen, Getup Seenu, and Ram Prasad); small screen celebrities (Shanker-Gowri and Avani-Akshay, Ravikiran-Sushma and Indraneel-Meghna ); famous Tollywood choreographers (Jani Master, Raghu Master, Shekhar); and Big Boss past and present contestants (Tanish, Deepti Sunaina, Samrat and Deepthi, Kaushal Manda and Diksha Panth, Prince) graced the show with their appearance.