Pranav Misshra Joins Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2
Pranav Misshra to play Disha Parmar’s brother in Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2
- Disha Parmar and Nakuul Mehta's first picture from Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2, Now
amidst the buzz, it looks like the makers have finalised Nakuul’s
former co-actress, Disha Parmar, as the lead of the show. ETimes TV has
exclusively received a picture featuring Nakuul and Disha in shooting
for a scene. And we are guessing that it is from the look test of the
upcoming second season of Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar’s hit show.
- Seems like actors Nakuul Mehta and Disha Parmar are all set to reunite on-screen in the second season of Bade Achche Lagte Hain.
There have been speculations around the casting of the show and after
Divyanka Tripathi rejected the part, the makers have reportedly found
their female lead in Disha who has worked with Nakuul in the past. While
an official confirmation is still awaited, the rumours are rife that
Balaji Telefilms has finally found their new Ram and Priya in Nakuul and
- Devoleena Bhattacharjee to play the protagonist in Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2
- Divyanka Tripathi not doing Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2; couldn't relate to the character
- Disha Parmar, There have been speculations around the casting of the show and after Divyanka Tripathi rejected the part, the makers have reportedly found their female lead in Disha who has worked with Nakuul in the past. The two actors have earlier romanced each other in Start Plus’ show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara in which they played the roles of Aditya and Pankhuri, If everything goes well, the two actors will be reuniting after a hiatus of eight years on TV. Disha, who recently got married to Bigg Boss 14 runner-up, singer Rahul Vaidya, is on cloud nine amid all the fun and romance after the wedding.
- While speculations had been rife over Divyanka Tripathi playing
the female lead in the second season of Bade Acche Lagte Hain, the
actress cleared the air during a live chat recently that she is not a
part of the show. She mentioned that she gave a look test for BALH 2,
but she declined the offer because she couldn’t connect with the
- We have now been informed that the makers have approached Devoleena Bhattacharjee for the part. Informs a source associated with the project, “We are in talks with Devoleena and are hoping for the deal to materialise soon. She has given a look test for the part and it is looking really good.” The actress didn’t respond to our calls and text messages. Devoleena catapulted to fame as the new Gopi bahu in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya (2012-2017). She reprised the character in the second season of SNS, which hit the tube in October last year. She also participated in the 13th edition of Bigg Boss 13 and a year later, she entered Bigg Boss 14 as Eijaz Khan’s proxy.
- Nakuul Mehta has been roped in to play the male lead in BALH 2. According to the buzz, Divyanka wasn’t too comfortable being paired opposite Nakuul, as she would have looked older than him. Nakuul is busy with his new parenting duties after the birth of a son earlier this year.
- Pranav Misshra,
who shot to fame as Prem Singh Rathod in Aisi Deewangi Dekhi Nahi Kahi,
has been roped in to play Disha’s brother. He will be paired opposite
Nakuul’s sister in the show. Pranav was last seen in Internet Wala Love.
He has also featured in shows like Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki, Naagin, Jodha
Akbar and Kya Huaa Tera Vaada.
- Season 2 story will start soon.
- Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is a Hindi Indian soap opera that aired on Sony Entertainment Television from 30 May 2011 to 10 July 2014. Based on the Gujarati play Patrani by Imtiaz Patel, the soap opera is created by Ekta Kapoor and produced by her production company, Balaji Telefilms. The name of the soap opera, along with its title track, has been inspired by a song of the same name, composed by R.D. Burman, from the soundtrack of the 1976 Bollywood film Balika Badhu. Ekta Kapoor had got the name, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, registered about six years before the soap opera premiered.
- Divyanka is currently winning hearts with her performance in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. The actress has surpassed all the expectations of her fans and the audience and has successfully shown her daredevil side.
- Divyanka was recently in the news for
being approached for the second season of Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2. She
was in talks with the makers for the show.
- However, the actress has now revealed that she is not doing the show as she could not relate with the character.
- Divyanka and her husband Vivek Dahiya recently went live to chat with fans about their life, recent road trip and her performance in KKK 11 and during the interaction, the actress spoke about not doing BALH 2.
- Divyanka said, "Yes, I was offered Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2 and I had even given a look test for the show. But I did not say yes to the show as I could not relate to the character. Whenever I take up any project I totally devote myself to it and it is like getting married to the role and if I am not convinced about the role, I will never do it. I couldn't feel like the character. Hence, I had to say no to Bade Acche Lagte Hain 2."
- The actress also shared that now she wants to try out different roles which she has not done before, I have a very soft face I know but I now want to play an IAS officer, Forest range officer, or a negative character, something very different.
- According to The Times of India, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain is the seventh most-watched television show of 2011 in India. The soap opera won the Kalakar Award for the Best Serial and the People's Choice Award for Favourite TV Drama, both in 2012. The soap opera was voted the Most Inspiring Soap in 2013, receiving a vote count of 43.68%. It has been dubbed and rebroadcast in English, Tamil, and Telugu.
- The name of the soap opera, along with its title track, has been inspired by a song of the same name, composed by R. D. Burman, from the soundtrack of the 1976 Bollywood film Balika Badhu. Based on the Gujarati play Patrani by Imtiaz Patel, the soap opera is created by Ekta Kapoor and produced by her production company Balaji Telefilms. Ekta Kapoor had got the name, Bade Achhe Lagte Hain, registered about six years before the soap opera premiered.