Pratik Sahejpal and Zeeshan Khan get into a fight; the former pushes him
Latest Update on Bigg Boss 15 OTT:
Pratik Sahejpal and Zeeshan Khan get into a fight; the former pushes him - After his ugly verbal spat with Divya Agarwal, the actor got into a fight with Zeeshan Khan over distribution of household duties.few contestants who are trying to escape work. Zeeshan tried to initiate a conversation with all the household. He suggested everyone sit together and delegate work. However, Pratik objected to it and kept taunting that he should preach to his friends Shamita Shetty, Divya Agarwal before telling others. Their fight soon got out of hand when Pratik got aggressive and slightly pushed Zeeshan.
- Bhojpuri actress Akshara Singh felt offended and was in tears after Muskaan aka Moose Jattana made some insensitive comments.
- Fights started in Bigg Boss:
Fight started in the kitchen when Divya needed some space to cook, when
she saw Pratik cooking for himself. Soon, it turned to a fight with
Pratik calling her ‘crack’ Then again
while dividing duties, Pratik starts to comment and interrupt Divya
while she speaks. And needless to say, the two hurl abuses. Divya walks
off and says, “You got popularity because of Varun Sood and me.” Their arguments continue throughout the episode on several occasions.
and Divya were seen taking care of the kitchen while Prateek was seeing
the food getting wasted and then taunts the girls and this leads to
Shamita Shetty getting all hyper and even Divya fights over it.
- Week 1 Nominations: Divya is nominated for the entire week.
- First Task:
Bigg Boss welcomes all the contestants. He also announces that some
items of the girls have not been sent. They will have to take help of
their connections to get their items.
- All Controversies of Bigg Boss OTT (Season 15)
- Malaika Arora is all set to give a sizzling performance tonight. In a promo shared by the makers, Malaika dances on ‘Param Sundari’ in a shimmery sari. Malaika is going to add her ‘adaa’ in the show as filmmaker Karan Johar will be hosting the show.
- Below was expected but few celebs are not joined in OTT may be they will join in Season 15 when Bigg Boss goes for TV.
- Final List Here:
- Raqesh Bapat
- Zeeshan Khan
- Milind Gaba
- Nishant Bhat
- Karan Nath
- Pratik Sehajpal
- Shamita Shetty
- Urfi Javed
- Neha Bhasin
- Muskaan Jattana
- Akshara Singh
- Divya Agarwal,
- Ridhima Pandit,
- Raqesh Bapat, who was offered the show in the past, has this time agreed to do the show. He is one of the confirmed contestants this season. Raqesh has been part of popular Hindi TV shows and films like Sirf Tum, Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Heroine amongst others. He has also done successful Marathi films. On personal front, Raqesh was married to TV actress Ridhi Dogra. After almost 8 years of marriage, the couple got divorced in 2019. They released a joint statement to announce their separation.
- Neha Marda, Divya Agarwal and Riddhima Pandit have already given their nod to the show.
- Anita Hassanandani's husband Rohit Reddy and Aashika Bhatia have also been approached for the show.
- Aashika Bhatia have been approached for the show.
- Ace Bollywood filmmaker, Karan Johar will be seen hosting the upcoming season of Bigg Boss OTT. The show will run for 6 weeks and then later move to television. Bigg Boss OTT to Go on-air from August 8, 2021
- The makers of the show are in talks with popular BB 13 fame pair Shehnaaz Gill and Sidharth Shukla, who might enter the show as special guests.
- Ridhima Pandit may be a part of the show. Ridhima is known for her role in Bahu Hamari Rajnikant and was also seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi, among other projects.
- Last year Gavie Chahal had to opt out of the reality show Bigg Boss 14 due to his eye surgery. He had to undergo retinal detachment surgery in his right eye. This year, the actor says that talks with the makers of the reality show are on and he is hoping that something good comes out of it. “I underwent a major eye operation last year. Thus, I couldn’t become a part of Bigg Boss 14. This year, talks are on. But I’ll only be able to say anything once things are finalised,” Gavie tells us.
- Bigg Boss 15 updates: The next season of the popular reality show Bigg Boss will stream its first six weeks on OTT and then make a gradual shift to television. The new season will be called “Bigg Boss OTT” and will arrive early this year. Bigg Boss OTT, which will stream on Voot, will introduce a Janta factor. The new format will give the common man the uncommon powers of “Bigg Boss OTT” by enabling them to handpick contestants and the contestants’ stay, tasks, and exit from the show.
- Priya Banerjee refuses to be part of the show; says 'I’m not Bigg Boss material, but would love to work with Salman Khan'
- Here the List of Celebs who are out from BB15 Here
- With the fans wanting to know the most about who will be a part of Bigg Boss 15, there's a buzz that Priya Banerjee might
be a part of this show. Priya Banerjee is a popular name in the
entertainment industry. She has been known for her performances in web
shows and stunning looks. She is one of the popular names in the digital
world too. With Priya surprising her fans with her power pact projects
or her presence on social media, she has yet again made headlines about
her being a part of Bigg Boss season 15.
- Ankita Lokhande slams reports of her Bigg Boss 15 participation; says 'People have been too quick to send me their hatred for something I'm not even part of'
- Aditya Narayan, Shabir Ahluwalia, Karan Wahi and 6 more Khatron Ke Khiladi contestants we want to see in Salman Khan's show
- Rumours were rife regarding actor Bhumika Chawla being approached for the upcoming season of Bigg Boss. The actor has now spoken out on the same and denied the possibility of her participating via social media.
Samthaan from Kasautii Zindagii Kay, denied being a part of the show,
he said he has no plans to be on the show and looking forward to work on
a new web series soon.
- Other rumoured contestants for Bigg Boss
15 include Disha Vakani, Rhea Chakraborty, and Neha Marda. Neha has in
fact confirmed been approached for the show.
- These 12 Celebs Are Likely To Enter Salman-Khan Hosted Show (Check Below)
- Bigg Boss OTT has already created buzz for its
unique format this time. The show which will go digital first will be
hosted by director-producer Karan Johar. As the show is set to premiere
on August 8, here's the list of contestants who are most likely to
join the reality show this time around. (Photo: Instagram)
Ridhima Pandit, who rose to fame with Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, is going to join the reality show. The actress is a known face on television and popular among the audiences. She was last seen on Khatra Khatra Khatra. (Photo: Instagram)
Divya Agarwal is no stranger to reality shows. The actress has already done Splitsvilla and Ace of Space of Season 1. She had also won the latter. Now she is reportedly all set to join BB OTT. (Photo: Instagram)
Dhunki Lage and Jag Ghoomiya singer Neha Bhasin is expected to join the show. Sources close to the show informed ETimes TV that she has been finalised for the show and also shot for the promo. (Photo: Instagram)
Bhojpuri star Akshara Singh is likely to be a part of the show. She has been in the limelight for her split with Pawan Singh. In 2019, she had reportedly said that her relationship with him was a bonded one because he made her sign a relationship agreement. She claimed it was a contractual relationship. (Photo: Instagram)
Unlike all the popular names mentioned above, Karan Nath is going to be a fresh face on Bigg Boss OTT, if he joins the show. He is the son of producer Rakesh Nath and was seen in the movie Yeh Dil Aashiqanaa. (Photo: Instagram)
- Bigg Boss 15: 12 Celebs Are Likely To Enter Salman-Khan Hosted Show - One of the most controversial TV show, Bigg Boss 15, is expected to make a comeback on screens on October 15, 2021. With Salman Khan back as a host, the show keeps audience intrigued with its major twists and surprise evictions. The contestants often fight over kitchen table, friends becomes enemies and enemies become friends and war of words often change into a physical fight to people calling out each other and nomination rounds that often end in an ugly spat. The much of melodrama is what viewers witness on the reality show. Now, we have got list of celebrities who are likely to participate on the show.
- Before Bigg Boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT to premiere in August Bigg Boss OTT will feature a mix of influencers, social media stars and some celebs as contestants and will stream for six weeks.
Bigg Boss OTT (Season 15) House:
- Bigg Boss OTT
is all set to go on-air from August 8 and ace Art and Bollywood
director Omung Kumar shares a sneak peek of the house. Talking
exclusively to ETimes TV, Omung shared that the Bigg Boss OTT
house will be lively, colourful, with lots of prints and ribbons,
making it look like a six week carnival for the contestants. The look
of the house will be hatke, comfortable, warm, yet have a contemporary
look. For the first time, BB house will have bunk beds. One
interesting aspect is that for the first time they have used sliding
doors between the living room and the garden thus making the house
seem grand and extraordinary when the doors are opened. The house will
have many firsts this time.
- The show on the digital platform will air for six weeks post which, Salman Khan will take over the baton from Karan Johar to host on TV. Talking about the house, Ace Art and Bollywood director Omung Kumar and production designer Vanita Omung Kumar, have designed the entire look. From bunk beds, sliding doors to the dining table in the living area, the set has many firsts. In the living room, there is also a huge eye in the centre, from where Karan Johar will be watching the inmates.
- Here the first photo from Bigg Boss OTT (Season 15)