Rakhi Sawant entered Bigg Boss OTT house
After expressing her disappointment for not being called inside the Bigg Boss OTT house, Rakhi Sawant went her usual Over The Top way to enter the show. The actress got into a spiderman costume and makeup and made her way to the Bigg Boss house uninvited and unannounced. Rakhi got caught on camera as she walked towards the reality show’s set entrance with a bag. She was not only seen posing for the cameras in her bizarre spiderman look but managed to barge in too. When not permitted to get inside the security persons outside, she managed to sit on strike outside in the parking area and was seen calling out for Bigg Boss and questioning him about her entry into the show.
- Rakhi Sawant looked drop-dead gorgeous in a stunning pink and blue lehenga - Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar had a grand wedding ceremony on July 16.
The pictures of #TheDisHulWedding are dreamy and it was no less than a
proper romantic Bollywood film. Rahul Vaidya’s best friends from Bigg
Boss 14, Aly Goni and Jasmin Bhasin were present with the couple since
their wedding day but the other Bigg Boss 14 gang attend the sangeet
party post wedding. Yes, Rahul and Disha had a post wedding sangeet
ceremony. Bigg Boss 14 contestants were spotted happily dancing and
enjoying at this sangeet ceremony and it looked like a BB14 reunion
party. And this #DisHul and #JasLy picture from the sangeet ceremony
grabs all the attention.
- Bigg Boss 14's Kashmera Shah is working on a film and is a director-producer too. The actress is shooting for her next project and asked Rakhi Sawant to make a cameo in the film.
- Bigg Boss 14's Rakhi Sawant took her first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
on Wednesday, June 16. The actress shared the video on her Instagram
and staying true to her tag "entertainer," she entertained her fans and
nurses, even while taking the vaccination. Rakhi sang her upcoming song
while taking the vaccination and did not even realise about the needle
Rakhi Sawant and Mika Singh’s famous ‘kiss controversy’? The two bumped
into each other at a coffee shop only to let bygones be bygones spotted
by the paparazzi.
- Rakhi Sawant refuses to join Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 as she feels she might have an 'affair' again with Abhinav Shukla; calls Nikki Tamboli 'kabab mein haddi'
The actress shared that Divyanka Tripathi is her favourite and Abhinav Shukla will win the show for sure. Giving examples of his treks and his mountaineering skils.
Bigg Boss 14, Rakhi Sawant's mother, Jaya, underwent chemotherapy for
which the actress and her industry friends paid several visits to the
hospital. On Monday, Rakhi informed through her social media account
that her mother is going to be operated yet another time for removal of
her tumour. She thanked Salman Khan for funding the operation and
providing them with the best doctor for the operation.
- Exclusive! Rakhi Sawant: Both the projects that I had signed post Bigg Boss have been put on hold because of COVID-19
- Rakhi Sawant, who started the second innings of her career with Bigg Boss, season 14, was hopeful of landing good projects after the reality show ended. She said because of the present pandemic situation in the country, the projects which came her way, have not been able to materialize. [QUOTE]"I was really excited after I came out of the Bigg Boss house. I got the required push for my career which was needed for the past so many years. In fact, I had also signed two very good shows, though I had not received the signing amount, everything else was final. But both these projects have been put on hold because of Covid," [/QUOTE]says Rakhi. The actress is presently busy with her mother's treatment.[QUOTE] "My mother recently got operated upon for a tumour in her stomach.These times are really tough for me and my family. Ever since I entered the industry, my mother has had some or the other major operations. A large part of my earnings have been spent on her surgery. But I am really blessed that this time Salman Khan and Sohail Khan sir took charge of my mother's treatment. The present times are really tough especially for people having medical emergencies in their families. Had I not had Salman sir's support, I am not sure if my mother would have been able to get the required medical treatment in time during lockdown. Yes BMC is doing its best to provide medical treatment to all emergency patients and cancer patients, like my mother, but the waiting time is too long. I am glad that my mother's operation could take place in time,"[/QUOTE] shares Rakhi.