Full Details - Esha Chawla 2021 Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Contestant
Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Esha Chawla to take part in the show.
- Bigg Boss Telugu season 5
is set to launch on September 5 (Sunday). Ahead of the season’s launch
amid growing COVID-19 cases in the country, a probable contestant has
displayed COVID-19 symptoms and is under isolation, reports suggest.
- Sources close to the show reveal that Esha Chawla may
not enter the BB house in the premiere episode as expected. She was one
of the most rumoured contestant of the season and was expected to
quarantine along with other contestants. However, she is likely to be a
part of the show as a wild card contestant. An official confirmation on
the same can be expected in tomorrow’s premiere episode which is slated
for telecast at 6 PM. It will be a 3-hour long special episode welcoming
the contestants of the season.
- TOP 10 Best Products
- Isha Chawla (born 6 March 1988) is an Indian actress who has primarily appeared in Telugu films. She made her debut with Prema Kavali (2012). Isha Chawla was born on 6 March 1988 in Delhi. She graduated in Political Science and joined a theatre group in Mumbai to pursue a career in acting.
- Chawla made her film debut with Prema Kavali opposite
debutant Aadi under K. Vijaya Bhaskar's direction. She went on to star
in Poola Rangadu and Srimannarayana opposite Nandamuri Balakrishna. In
2013, she starred in Mr. Pellikoduku, the remake of Tanu Weds Manu
(2011). She starred in Jump Jilani (2014) before making her Kannada
debut opposite Darshan in Viraat (2016). She had also worked on M. S.
Raju's Rambha Urvasi Menaka starring Trisha and Nikesha Patel; however,
the film was later shelved
- Esha Chawla
- The 5th edition of Bigg Boss Telugu is set to entertain the telly audiences in a new time slot.
- The show will now air at 10PM on weekdays while the weekend episodes will continue to air at 9PM. Notably, the previous seasons were aired at 9:30 PM on weekdays.
- The channel airing the upcoming season has confirmed the same on its social media handle recently. However, this change in time slot has evoked a mixed response from netizens.
- Nagarjuna Akkineni will return to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 5 and he is expected to shoot for the premiere episode on Saturday. Keep watching the space for more updates.
- Anchor Ravi, who is the telly audiences' favourite entertainer, is touted to be a part of the upcoming season. The ace TV host has been approached for the show a couple of times but he is likely to take part in this season.
- VJ Sunny, The Kalyana Vaibhogam actor is yet another popular TV celeb who is rumoured to be taking part in the upcoming fifth edition. He has been away from television for a while now. The first look of his upcoming debut film as a male lead was released recently. However, he is most likely to participate in Bigg Boss Telugu season 5. He has been keen upon Bigg Boss Telugu for a while now.
- Manas Nagulapalli, This actor of Koilamma and Deeparadhana fame is also rumoured to be a contestant on the forthcoming season of Bigg Boss Telugu. He has played the male lead in a few Telugu movies but his successful stint on TV has made him one of the most probable contestants of the season.
- Uma Devi aka Bhagyam of Karthika Deepam fame is an interesting name on the list of the rumoured contestants. She is playing a key role in the show and a few other daily soaps as well. It remains to be seen if the actress will pause her shows to appear on Bigg Boss Telugu 5.
- RJ Kajal, This Radio Jockey-anchor is most likely to be seen on BB Telugu season 5 if the buzz on social media is anything to go by. Her interviews and content on the internet are popular and she can be an interesting addition to the list of contestants.
- Shailaja Priya, She is a familiar face to the Telugu audiences; thanks to her notable supporting roles in successful Telugu films like Mirchi starring Prabhas, Anushka and others. She is a must mention in every list of the rumoured contestants of the season.
- Varshini Sounderajan, Rumour mill has it that this popular TV host is a part of the upcoming season 5 of Bigg Boss Telugu. However, close sources reveal that she has opted out of the show due to unknown reasons.
- Jaswanth Shanmukh, This social media influencer recently made headlines for being charged with drunken driving. He is now most likely to participate in the upcoming edition of Bigg Boss Telugu. The fact that social media influencers hogged limelight in BB Telugu 4 is fueling rumours about his participation in season 5. Notably, his rumoured bea Deepthi Sunaina was a contestant on Bigg Boss Telugu season 2.