Full Details - Nandaa Dorairaj 2021 Survivor Tamil Contestant
- Arjun-hosted Survivor
is all set to entertain the audience from September 12. The names of
eight confirmed contestants were revealed by the channel airing the
show and Nandaa Dorairaj is one among them.
- Nandaa became a full-fledged hero in
the movie Punnagai Poove in 2003. He gained appreciation for his
performances in the movies Kodambakkam, Vellore Maavattam, Athithi,
Agaram and Eeram, to name a few.
- Full Details of the show @ CLICK HERE
- Who is he:
Nandaa Dorairaj was born as Govind Durairaj in Coimbatore to Durairaj
and Rani. He has a younger brother Karthik and is the grandson of former
Union minister M. Kannappan. Nandaa Dorairaj is an Indian film actor,
who primarily works in Tamil films. He made his debut in Mounam
Pesiyadhe (2002) and later appeared in other films such as Eeram (2009)
Nandaa, who hails from Coimbatore, is a multifaceted talent. He is an
actor, voice over artist, producer and farmer, too.
- Age 44, Date of Birth 9 September 1977, Married with Vidya Rupa
- Family: Wife name Vidya Rupa, Nandaa is the grandson of M. Kannappan, former Union Minister. He was hitched to Vidyaroopa at the Tirumala Temple, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore, on July 17, 2013. They have been happily married for over 8 years now.
- Career ,Films: He was spotted by producer S. Thanu during his family function. In 1998, he joined the Film Institute in Chennai and obtained a diploma in acting after a one-year course. He first signed up to star in a project titled Enna Solla Pogirai opposite Gayathri Raguram, but the film was later stalled. He made his debut in 2002 with the movie Mounam Pesiyadhe along with Suriya and Trisha Krishnan by film director Ameer. Director Ameer was looking for a cheerful and well built hero to play the co-role with Suriya. Nandhaa immediately fit the criteria and was therefore selected for the role. Punnagai Poove in 2003, showed him as a full-time hero. In 2005, he acted in Selvam. In a freak mishap, he suffers an injury on his head and he forgets all about his past. Nandha playing a confused youth has given a good and matured performance. Donning a tricky character. In 2006, he appeared in two movies as Kodambakkam and Aanivaer. He play in action film, Agaram (2007). The film was released to positive reviews. Followed by Urchagam (2007).
- His movie Eeram (2009) was a hit produced by director S. Shankar. Following the success of Eeram, director Shankar again cast him in his production for the second time in Anandhapurathu Veedu (2010), directed by Naga. Then he starred alongside Jiiva in Vanthaan Vendraan (2011). He starred in Vellore Maavattam (2011), in which he played a cop. After two years without movies, Nandha became an action hero in movies as Athithi (2014), Katham Katham (2015), Adhibar (2015) and Kallaattam (2016). In 2018 again after Mounam Pesiyadhe, he starred alongside Suriya in Thaana Serndha Kootam directed by Vignesh Shivan for studio green productions, which turned out to be a success. He has also been starred in a web series produced by Ekta Kapoor for Balaji teleflims which was Tamil s first web series directed by Kaushik. The next is Zhagaram (2019) the adventure thriller film. Nandha who plays Akhilan is very fit and passes off as a young man quite convincingly and lends authenticity to the role of the reluctant treasure hunter. In 2020, he acted as dual roles in Vaanam Kottatum.
- TV Shows: Nandaa is popular on the
small screen, too. He has been part of the shows like Premi (as Govind),
Maya Thirrai and Iru Dhuruvam (as Victor). Actor Nandaa has produced
the TV show Naam Oruvar, which marked the TV debut of actor Vishal as a
host. Nanda along with her friend is now producing a film which is
expected to release soon.
- Fitness: Nandaa has joined the Film Institute in Chennai and completed a one-year course and obtained a diploma in acting. Nandaa made his acting debut in the movie Mounam Pesiyadhe (as Kannan) featuring Trisha and Suriya in 2002. He went on to appear in over 20 films
- Unknown Facts: Nandaa is very interested in farming. In fact, he addresses him as a farmer too on his social media handles. He devotes as much time as possible for farming related activities. Nandaa is a voiceover artist, who has dubbed for 'J. C. Daniel', the Tamil version of Malayalam film ‘Celluloid’ featuring Prithviraj. Besides being an exceptional actor, Nandaa is a good cricketer, too. He has participated in a few cricket leagues.