Kannada TV Show - Jothe Jotheyalli Latest update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
- Today Episode.
We had planned to shoot Aryavardhan and Anu Sirimane's wedding in a foreign location, says Jagadish Aroor: “A lot of planning has gone into the wedding episodes. We wanted the wedding to be a grand affair, so it will be a visual treat for audiences. We have tried to capture the emotions of every character along with that the story. We had planned to have weddings in foreign destinations in the first lockdown. Post second lockdown, we gave up the idea because of budget constraints. Rajanandini's character will soon enter the serial. The actress who will portray the character is yet to be selected.”
- Karnataka lockdown: Team Jothe Jotheyalli to halt shooting:With lockdown imposed by the Karnataka state government due to the rage in the second wave of Coronavirus, the makers of Kannada daily soap Jothe Jotheyalli have decided to halt the shoots for the next fifteen days. Although the government has not mentioned anything about the TV shoot in the guidelines, team Jothe Jotheyalli has taken the initiative of calling off the shoots until the lockdown is lifted from the state.
the show has got the viewers hooked to the television by introducing
frequent tweaks and turns, the latest storyline took a drastic leap in
the show. Anu's father Subbu finally accepts Arya. He gives a green
signal to Anu-Arya's marriage.
- Just when things are falling in their
place, Anu reveals the true identity of Arya. She informs everyone that
Arya is not Sharada Devi's son. She reveals that Arya is her
- Daily soap Jothe Jotheyalli has successfully completed a successful run of 400 episodes on Kannada television. The show has been entertaining the viewers to the fullest and is one of the most-watched daily soaps on Kannada TV.
- The show revolves around the love story of a
young lady and a middle-aged businessman irrespective of their age gap.
Although the show was speculated to be a remake of popular Marathi daily
soap 'Tula Pahate Re', it features interesting tweaks as per the taste
and sensibilities of Kannada viewers.
- Jothe Jotheyalli revolves around the love story of a young lady and a middle-aged businessman irrespective of their age gap. Although the show was speculated to be a remake of popular Marathi daily soap 'Tula Pahate Re', it features interesting tweaks as per the taste and sensibilities of Kannada viewers.
- Jothe Jotheyalli serial which has Aniruddha
Jatkar and Megha Shetty in lead roles has been topping TRP charts
consistently. The serials also has Shivaji Rao Jadhav, Vijayalakshmi
Singh, Mansi Manohar, Devaiah and Shilpa Iyer in significant roles.
- Kannada actor Anirudh made his comeback with the show. The actor plays the lead character 'Aryavardhan'. He is fondly known as 'Dada' in the show. The show also introduced the newbie Megha Shetty, who plays the lead character of 'Anu'.
- According to the TRP reports, Jothe Jotheyalli has always been one of the top five shows of Kannada television.
84% liked this TV show (Google users)
Negative & Positive Reviews:
- A lost opportunity. Usual kannada soap with no story and never ending clichés. Director had this unique opportunity to showcase generation gap in relationship and the problems caused by that in relationship. But nothing such has been shown in this series. What a waste of time and effort and audience time too.
- The story is coming good but background music irritating due to more volume while character's are taking.
- Jothe Jotheyalli actress Manasa Manohar aka Meera Hegde, took to her Instagram handle to announce that the team has decided to halt the shoot due to the lockdown imposed across the state.
- The actress shared BTS pictures straight from the sets of Jothe Jotheyalli on her social media handle and wrote, "Today is the last day at shoot before lockdown it’s saddening that everything comes into a halt when there is a lockdown but there is no better option left, so instead of feeling bad let’s use this time in the best productive n creative way! As they say “when the going gets tough- the tough gets going" (sic)
- Jothe Jotheyalli recently completed a successful run of 400 episodes on Kannada television. The show has been entertaining the viewers to the fullest and is one of the most-watched daily soaps on Kannada TV.