Kannada TV Show - Jothe Jotheyalli Latest update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
Nayana KM to replace Shilpa Iyer in Jothe Jotheyalli: It's official! Daily soap Jothe Jotheyalli has finally found its new 'Mansi'. Nayana will be seen as the new 'Mansi' in Jothe Jotheyalli. The actress has replaced Shilpa Iyer in the show. Although the channel airing the show and the makers have been tight-lipped about Nayana stepping into the shoes of Shilpa Iyer in Jothe Jotheyalli, Nayana has joined team Jothe Jotheyalli and will soon be making her appearance in the show. This is the actress' second outing post-delivery of her first baby. She returned to acting with 'Inti Nimma Asha' after her toddler son nearly turned a year. Shilpa Iyer walked out of Jothe Jotheyalli recently. The actress quit the show midway. Although rumors were rife about the actress quitting the show, Shilpa officially announced her exit from the show by sharing a video on her Instagram handle. The actress in the video has mentioned that she chose to quit the show mid-way due to personal commitments. Stating that she had often been questioned about her exit from Jothe Jotheyalli for nearly two weeks, Shilpa mentioned that it was a tough decision for her to call it quits. In the video, the actress also mentioned that she will no longer be seen as 'Mansi' in the show. She also thanked viewers and fans for supporting her throughout the journey of Jothe Jotheyalli. Having said that, Shilpa also dropped a hint that she will soon be back on Kannada TV to entertain the viewers again with a new project. However, she did not reveal anything about her upcoming venture.
Kannada actress Shilpa Iyer has walked out of Jothe Jotheyalli. The actress was seen playing the character of 'Mansi' in the daily soap. The actress in the video has mentioned that she chose to quit the show mid-way due to personal commitments. Stating that she had often been questioned about her exit from Jothe Jotheyalli for nearly two weeks, Shilpa mentioned that it was a tough decision for her to call it quits.
- Today Episode.
We had planned to shoot Aryavardhan and Anu Sirimane's wedding in a foreign location, says Jagadish Aroor: “A lot of planning has gone into the wedding episodes. We wanted the wedding to be a grand affair, so it will be a visual treat for audiences. We have tried to capture the emotions of every character along with that the story. We had planned to have weddings in foreign destinations in the first lockdown. Post second lockdown, we gave up the idea because of budget constraints. Rajanandini's character will soon enter the serial. The actress who will portray the character is yet to be selected.”
- Karnataka lockdown: Team Jothe Jotheyalli to halt shooting:With lockdown imposed by the Karnataka state government due to the rage in the second wave of Coronavirus, the makers of Kannada daily soap Jothe Jotheyalli have decided to halt the shoots for the next fifteen days. Although the government has not mentioned anything about the TV shoot in the guidelines, team Jothe Jotheyalli has taken the initiative of calling off the shoots until the lockdown is lifted from the state.
the show has got the viewers hooked to the television by introducing
frequent tweaks and turns, the latest storyline took a drastic leap in
the show. Anu's father Subbu finally accepts Arya. He gives a green
signal to Anu-Arya's marriage.
- Just when things are falling in their
place, Anu reveals the true identity of Arya. She informs everyone that
Arya is not Sharada Devi's son. She reveals that Arya is her
- Daily soap Jothe Jotheyalli has successfully completed a successful run of 400 episodes on Kannada television. The show has been entertaining the viewers to the fullest and is one of the most-watched daily soaps on Kannada TV.
- The show revolves around the love story of a
young lady and a middle-aged businessman irrespective of their age gap.
Although the show was speculated to be a remake of popular Marathi daily
soap 'Tula Pahate Re', it features interesting tweaks as per the taste
and sensibilities of Kannada viewers.
- Jothe Jotheyalli revolves around the love story of a young lady and a middle-aged businessman irrespective of their age gap. Although the show was speculated to be a remake of popular Marathi daily soap 'Tula Pahate Re', it features interesting tweaks as per the taste and sensibilities of Kannada viewers.
- Jothe Jotheyalli serial which has Aniruddha
Jatkar and Megha Shetty in lead roles has been topping TRP charts
consistently. The serials also has Shivaji Rao Jadhav, Vijayalakshmi
Singh, Mansi Manohar, Devaiah and Shilpa Iyer in significant roles.
- Kannada actor Anirudh made his comeback with the show. The actor plays the lead character 'Aryavardhan'. He is fondly known as 'Dada' in the show. The show also introduced the newbie Megha Shetty, who plays the lead character of 'Anu'.
- According to the TRP reports, Jothe Jotheyalli has always been one of the top five shows of Kannada television.
84% liked this TV show (Google users)
Negative & Positive Reviews:
- A lost opportunity. Usual kannada soap with no story and never ending clichés. Director had this unique opportunity to showcase generation gap in relationship and the problems caused by that in relationship. But nothing such has been shown in this series. What a waste of time and effort and audience time too.
- The story is coming good but background music irritating due to more volume while character's are taking.
- Jothe Jotheyalli actress Manasa Manohar aka Meera Hegde, took to her Instagram handle to announce that the team has decided to halt the shoot due to the lockdown imposed across the state.
- The actress shared BTS pictures straight from the sets of Jothe Jotheyalli on her social media handle and wrote, "Today is the last day at shoot before lockdown it’s saddening that everything comes into a halt when there is a lockdown but there is no better option left, so instead of feeling bad let’s use this time in the best productive n creative way! As they say “when the going gets tough- the tough gets going" (sic)
- Jothe Jotheyalli recently completed a successful run of 400 episodes on Kannada television. The show has been entertaining the viewers to the fullest and is one of the most-watched daily soaps on Kannada TV.