Mrs Hitler Team in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam Li’L Champs
- Today Episode.
Mrs Hitler Team in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam Li’L Champs. Post the most-celebrated wedding DK and Jyothi, played by Shanavas Shanu and Meghna Vincent, will be seen as the special guests. Along with the lead couple, actors Akshaya Raghavan, Lakshmi, Archana Manoj and Munshi Renjith will be seen enjoying a gala time with Sa Re Ga Ma Pa team. Actress Meghna will leave the viewers surprised with her singing skill. Interestingly, the youngest contestant of the show, Aaryan will be playing Shanavas' character DK.
- Mrs Hitler's wedding special episode: The wedding of DK and Jyothi in 'Mrs Hitler' was one of the much-celebrated on-screen weddings on Malayalam TV. From the gala wedding to the cameo of actress Anusree, it was indeed an eventful sequence. Here are some unseen pictures from the much-celebrated wedding.
- Anusree receives a warm welcome
from DK and his family. Interestingly, in the video, Anusree is seen
interacting with the main protagonist Jyothi and this particular scene
is expected to have some surprising elements for the viewers.
- The new teaser of Mrs Hitler is sure to give a shocker to fans. As per the teaser, the main protagonist DK will soon get hitched to Sithara, the bride that his daughter-in-law has found for him.
- In the video, DK and Sithara are spotted twinning in yellow and the family members are pampering them. On the other hand, Jyothi is seen as a part of the ceremony but she is trying her best to hide from DK and his family. However, Jyothi's presence in the Haldi ceremony drops enough hints about some unexpected twists in the storyline.
- Soon after the video surfaced online, fans were seen curious about the new plot in the show.
- As per the updates, after the Haldi sequence, the show will have a gala wedding ceremony, in which Mollywood actress Anusree is expected to play a cameo.
show 'Mrs. Hitler', portrays the story of a bubbly, carefree girl
Jyothi, and DK - a tough, disciplined, and stubborn man.
- How their paths cross and they will get
along in spite of their contradicting personalities forms the crux of
the show. As per the storyline, DK is planning to get married to
Sithara, who is the cousin of Thara. However, DK is least interested in
the marriage but he is committed to fulfilling the wish of his deceased