Prashanth brings back wife Roopa's mangalsutra which was kept mortgage due to financial crisis
Prashanth brings back wife Roopa's mangalsutra which was kept mortgage due to financial crisis, Fondly known as Silli and Palli of the iconic TV show 'Silli Lalli' fame, real-life couple Roopa Prabhakar and Prashanth Seshadri seem to be enjoying their stint in reality show Raja-Rani. While the couple has been much appreciated for their compatibility in the reality show, the upcoming episode will see the emotional side of the couple. Prashanth is seen surprising his wife Roopa with her Mangalsutra which she had kept on mortgage during their tough times.
- Ace music director Gurukiran and wife Pallavi to celebrate 25th wedding anniversary on the show.
- Deepika and Akarsh get evicted
from the couple-based reality show and The reality show will see the
couples participating in the 'romantic entertainment' round. The
eviction was completely based on the overall marks given by the judges
for their performance in the show. Since Deepika and Akarsh were not
present for the 'romantic cooking' episode, the couple notably had
lesser points than the others. However, they were at their best during
the recent 'romantic entertainment' round. The couple set the stage on
fire with their sizzling chemistry. They grooved to a romantic Kannada
number. During their eviction, the couple mentioned that they had fun
being on the reality show. They also mentioned that it was their first
show together post marriage. Deepika and Akarsh also stated they have
made good memories in the show so far and are glad they could also be a
part of the reality show.
- Neha Gowda, Chandan win romantic cooking round on Raja Rani, Neha shared the excitement of emerging victorious on the show by posting pictures on her Instagram page. Neha, who is delighted to participate in the show, had said, “In serials, we have a particular pattern that needs to be followed according to the script. Reality shows are more about spontaneity and allow us to exhibit our other talents. Serials and reality shows are a different ball game."
- Confessions and forgiveness.Couples to make emotional confessions
from Niveditha-Chandan Shetty to Sameer Acharya-Sravani: While
Niveditha and Chandan Shetty are seen confessing about their dreamy
proposal, Raju Talikote's wives are spotted requesting their husband to
forgive their kids. On the other hand, Anu-Ayappa, Sameer
Acharya-Sravani are seen confessing their feelings for each other.
- Kannada television is set to witness a new reality show which is all about real-life couples. Titled 'Raja Rani', the reality show is said to be a romantic-comedy game show involving 12 celebrity couples. Raja Rani is based on couples, who despite their differences find their way for a successful and happy married life. Here is the list of couples who will be a part of the new reality show.
- Couple-based reality show 'Raja Rani' to premiere on July 10
- Srujan Lokesh and Tara to judge the show, the reality show is all about real-life couples and testing their bond, show is set to kick-start its journey on July 10th
- I'm excited to shoot with my husband Chandan who is facing camera for the first time: Neha Gowda on featuring in Raja Rani
- Celebrity couple Anu Poovamma and NC Ayyappa are all set to feature together in the new reality show 'Raja Rani'
- Actress Anupama Gowda, who has hosted
television shows like Kannada Kogile and Majaa Bharatha in the past, is
back in her role as a host. This time around, she will be at the helm of
a reality game show for real-life celeb couples, called Raja Rani,
which will begin airing shortly.
- Celebrity couple Deepika and Akarsh, who
were last seen together in the daily show 'Kulavadu', is back onscreen.
The couple will now be seen together in the new reality show 'Raja Rani'
which is all set to premiere soon on a leading Kannada general
- Ashwin Kannan joins the cast of Raja Rani 2- He is seen in the role of Balamurugan and the episodes featuring him are already on air.
- Reality game show for real-life celeb couples.
- Kannada television is set to witness a new reality which all about real-life couples. Titled 'Raja Rani', the reality show is said to be a romantic-comedy game show involving 12 celebrity couples overcoming the hurdles they have faced in their marriage. The soon-to-be-launched show will be airing only on weekends on a leading Kannada general entertainment channel at a prime timeslot.
Rani is based on couples, who despite their differences find their way
for a successful and happy married life. The show will explore the
bonding of these couples through various games. The sublime message of
the show is "A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other," said the makers of the reality show.
- Raja Rani will have veteran actress Tara Anuradha and the 'talking star' of Kannada entertainment industry Srujan Lokesh as the judges of the reality show. The channel airing the show has launched a new promo of the show which gives a peek into the grand premiere. It has indeed created a buzz among the viewers.
- Srujan Lokesh says "Judging
a couple-based reality show is totally a new experience to me. But I
am definitely the way I am. Of course, just like my show Majaa talkies,
there will be loads of fun and pulling each other's legs in this show
too. Although I have known most of them personally, it is a casual
conversation for me while judging them. Undoubtedly it is like having a
heart-to-heart conversation with the participants. More like an
impromptu conversation," Srujan Lokesh also added that it was an honor
to share the judging panel with ace actress Tara Anuradha.
- Actress Anupama Gowda,
who has hosted television shows like Kannada Kogile and Majaa Bharatha
in the past, is back in her role as a host. This time around, she will
be at the helm of a reality game show for real-life celeb couples,
called Raja Rani, which will begin airing shortly.
am back on a set after a year and a half. My earlier shows were
different from this one. Kannada Kogile was a singing show and Majaa
Bharatha was about comedy. Both had judges, so my role had limitations.
In Raja Rani, which explores the bond of young couples through games, I
have to take complete charge of the show. I have already shot for the
first episode, which was quite challenging as I needed to understand
their chemistry. Games apart, the couples will also share hitherto
unknown trivia about themselves.”
- Chandan Shetty-Niveditha Gowda
- Neha Gowda-Chandan Gowda
- Roopa Prabhakar-Prashanth Seshadri
- Deepika-Akarsh (Evicted/Eliminated)
- Raju Talikote and his two wives
- Pavan Venugopal-Suman
- Ishitha Varsha-Master Murugananda
- Sameer Acharya-Shravani
- Celebrity couple Anu Poovamma and NC Ayyappa are all set to feature together. Anu got married to cricketer and former Bigg Boss Kannada season 3 contestant N C Aiyappa in 2018, Anu and Aiyappa are not new to the Kannada audience, having acted in a few Kannada films, Anu made her TV debut with daily soap 'Muddulakshmi', in which she played a negative character. However, she bid adieu to the show due to personal reasons. She was last seen on TV playing the character of 'Devasena' in supernatural fiction 'Nandini 2'. Aiyappa, who is a cricketer by profession, entered Bigg Boss Kannada season 3 as a celebrity contestant and made his presence felt. He was one of the most controversial contestants of the season.
- Akarsh Kannan - Deepika,
- Chandan Shetty- Nivedita Gowda
- Neha Gowda - Chandu
have also confirmed their participation in the new reality show.
Actress Neha Gowda, who was last seen as 'Gombe' in Lakshmi Baramma is
all set to be back on Kannada television. "I am
excited to shoot with my husband Chandan, who is not from an acting
background. Besides our normal wedding videos, this is the first time my
husband is facing the camera on-screen, that too in a couple-based
reality show. He is equally excited and nervous as I am"
- Deepika and Akarsh have often been in the news these days.
- Alya Manasa (as
Sandhya Saravanan), Sidhu Sid (as Saravanan), Praveena (as Sivagami
Sundaram), Saivam Ravi (as Sundaram), Vaishnavi Sundar (as Parvathy),
Balaji Thiyagarajan Dayalan (as Senthil), VJ Archana (as Archana
Senthil) and others.
- Fans and celebs like Harshala Honey and Balaji Thiyagaraajan Dayalan have wished Ashwin.
- Fondly known as Silli and Palli of the iconic TV show 'Silli Lalli' fame, real-life couple Roopa Prabhakar and Prashanth Seshadri are gearing up for their stint in the new reality show Raja Rani.
- Mithuna Raashi actress Harini Sreekanth aka Girija is all set to feature in the soon-to-be-launched reality show 'Raja Rani'. For the first time in career, the actress will be sharing the screen with her husband.
Chandan Shetty-Niveditha Gowda, serial actress Neha Gowda-Chandan,
Choreographer Murugananda-Ishitha Varsha, Sameer Acharya-Shravani, Maja
Bharatha fame Sowmya-Praveen, Roopa Prabhakar- Prashanth of legendary
Silli Lalli, standup comedian Pavan Venugopal-Suman, actor Sanjay
Shastry-Sinchana, cricketer N C Aiyappa-Anu Poovamma, Kulavadhu fame
Deepika-Akarsh, seasoned actor and dancer Harini-Srikanth will be the
celebrity couples participating in the show as contestants. That's not
all, veteran actor and theatre personality Raju Thalikote along with
his two wives Prema Kallur and Prema Sindhnur will be among the
celebrity couples participating in Raja Rani National film
award-winning actress Thara and Srujan Lokesh of Maja Talkies are the
judges of the show.