Telugu TV Show - Agnipariksha Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
- Akarsh Byramudi, the boy-next-door, who won a million hearts with his chocolate boy looks and strong performance in Attarintlo Akka Chellellu, is set to surprise his fans with the new daily soap 'Agnipariksha'. He is playing 'Amar', a meaty lead role with negative shares in the daily soap which is slated for its premiere tonight (October 18). In an exclusive chat.
- This isn't a Pakistani show: I wanted to clarify yet again that this is not a remake and definitely not a Pakistani show (laughs). It is an original story and this is not my comeback, either. I've always been here and will be there. I've been working and it has just been a 5-month gap after Akka Chellellu. Agnipariksha is airing today.
- I just hope people don't hate Amar...It's a nice family drama knit around four characters and true love. The response for the trailer and anticipation have been great. What we actually expected. I just hope, people don't hate my character (laughs).
- I was inspired by SRK's character: Amar is very pure, genuine, loyal, fierce, and intense. I was inspired by Sharukh Khan's character and performance in Darr. I could relate Amar's depth of love with SRK's in the film. When Amar wants something, he wants it at any cost. He is unhappy with his girl giving up without giving a proper try. Amar is not negative, he just has grey shades which many of us can relate to.
- I was initially apprehensive: I was initially apprehensive about taking it up as the character had two shades. I was narrated a few scenes from the story and there was no looking back ever since. I believe many can relate and root for my character. There will be some who might also wonder why Amar can't move on in life but there is justification in the story. I just pray there will be no hatred for Amar.
- Chaitra was very happy for me: Chaitra (Chaitra Rai, his Attarintlo Akkachellellu co-star and bestie) was very happy for me that I got a character that has good scope for performance. Such a meaty character in a daily soap is an opportunity every actor like me can't afford to miss.
- We took our time to gel: Tanu (Tanuja Puttaswamy) is a very good performer. Glad she is making her comeback with our show. People had their doubts over our pair in the show but the trailer and a few videos and reels lately have popped their bubble. We took our own time to gel but now we get along really well. During our recent outdoor schedule in Palakollu, we had a good time playing Ludo in a cafe during the shooting break.
- Annavaram prasadam and Palakollu fish were amazing : Shooting in Annavaram and Palakollu was like a good break during this pandemic. I'm not a religious person but got a chance to visit Annavaram Temple. I loved the prasadam there. I even enjoyed the fresh water fish in Palakollu. Scenic locations and some amazing food, never felt like I was working.
- Be like Amar but...Amar
oka amara premikudu (Amar is an eternal lover). Be like Amar, don't be
revengeful but don't give up. Though I don't have any personal
experiences, I understand not everyone is successful in love. I wouldn't
ask you guys to give up because the time and yourselves that you've
invested in the relationship is very precious. Don't take revenge and
spoil that person's life but just don't give up with excuses. If you
want to give up, don't get into this first of all.
Agnipariksha will emphasize the conflicting emotions of love and revenge. Set in Hyderabad, the tale revolves around two sisters, Radhika (Thanuja Puttaswamy), Priyanka (Maahi Gouthami) and their father (Prabhakar) who is against love marriage. Radhika, a compliant girl, loves her longtime friend Amar (Akarsh Byramudi) and she means the world to him. However, the entry of Kailash (Navin Vetri) into Radhika's life will also change the lives of Amar and Priyanka. Akarsh Byramudi, who plays the character of Amar in the show, said, “I have always believed in experimenting as an actor and I found Amar's character very promising. A layered character, Amar is a complex but interesting and intriguing person. I'm grateful and delighted to be working with Zee Telugu once again and connect with the audience through this new project. I hope that we reach remarkable heights with this show.”
Akarsh Byramudi and Tanuja Puttaswamy back with ‘Agnipariksha’; watch promo, teaser, First Episode.
About the show:
It’s time for fans to rejoice as and are back again to entertain the telly audiences.
- The channel airing the show has unveiled the first teaser giving a glimpse into the premise of the upcoming show.
- Fans on social media are overwhelmed with the intense teaser which brought Akarsh and Tanuja for the first time.
- While further details about the
telecast of the show are awaited at the moment, it remains to be seen
how this new show will entertain the fans.
- Tanuja and Akarsh play an unlucky couple who couldn’t take their relationship to the next level. Tanuja gets married to another man under inevitable conditions and Akarsh holds a grudge against her. However, Akarsh has his own battle to fight.