Zee Comedy Show TV Show - The Comedy Factory Contestants, Participants, Winner, Elimination, Spoiler
- Today Episode:
This weekend, the audience will see popular Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla entertain everyone with her interesting anecdotes and witty responses as she appears as a special guest on the show. The hilarious acts put up by all the comedians coupled with the witty reactions and comments of Farah Khan left everyone in splits during the shoot. It was her surprising advice for Shah Rukh Khan that made everyone go into splits.
- Comedian Mubeen Saudagar
will be joining the contestants on the 'Comedy Show' and will be seen
entertaining judge Farah Khan and the audience with his hilarious
the 10 artistes including Mubeen Saudagar, Ali Asgar, Sugandha Mishra
Bhosle, Sanket Bhosale, Chitrashi Rawat, Siddharth Sagar, Gaurav Dubey,
Punit J Pathak, Aditya Narayan and BallRaaj will be seen coming together
as one team called 'Team Hasaayenge'.
- Starting on 31st July,
the reality show will regale viewers with the entire spectrum of comedy
ranging from visual comedy to stand-up to funny skits to parodies and
- TV actress Tejasswi Prakash,
who has been away from the television screens for sometime now is
returning with 'Comedy Show'. The actress during the virtual press
interaction on Friday (July 30) talked about trying her hands at comedy
and her comeback.
- The show is all set to premiere on July 31
- Television show titled Comedy Factory, is all set to host Mumbai Police in
its premiere episode. Giving the frontliners a chance to de-stress, the
show hosted a stress buster evening for the Mumbai Police, inviting
them to watch the filming of its first episode.
- Zee TV to launch new comedy show The Comedy Factory, The format of the show is as such that a comedian will be paired with an actor and they will have to perform an act together.
TV has lately had quite a topsy-turvy ride on the rating charts where
once a usual member of the Top 5, the channel’s marquee shows are also
not performing as well as one would expect.
- Both the Bhagyas are doing relatively well but not enough to be in Top 5. Nevertheless, the channel does have an array of drama shows working overall and lacks comedy content.
- The show will premiere from July 31st on Saturday and Sunday at 10 PM. The duo will be performing as a team.
- In an aim to rectify that, the channel will soon be launching a comedy show too.
- That’s right. The show is titled The Comedy Factory and is said to go on-air by June 21.
- The format of the show is as such that a comedian will be paired with an actor and they will have to perform an act together.
- The show will see two teams on the show each will have a mix of comedians, actors and singers including Ali Asgar, Sugandha Mishra Bhosle, Dr. Sanket Bhosale, Gaurav Dubey, Ballraaj, Siddharth Sagar, Divyansh Dwivedi, Tejasswi Prakash, Aditya Narayan, Punit J. Pathak and Chitrashi Rawat. Rather than just giving them their scores after their performances like a typical judge, Farah Khan will be seen as the Laughing Buddha, who reacts to their jokes and punches in her own inimitable style and ends up being a catalyst to all the madness.
- Not sure
contestants: Gaurav Dubey, Rajpal Yadav, Balraj Syal, Shwetha Tiwari
(She is in KKK11 so no idea how she signed), Jasmin Bhasin, Shreyas
Talpade, and many more.
- These are the popular comedian earlier were a part of the many comedy shows on the television.
- This concept sounds exactly like Comedy Circus on Sony TV. Nevertheless, the show is said to be on for the weekend slot and will air at 10 PM.
- It is also said that the show is a limited series and will only air for 15 weeks having 30 episodes.
- When it comes to the names, not much is known about that yet but top names are being approached as of yet.
- You can also enjoy the shows of Zee TV on the digital platform Zee5.
- Keep reading this space for further updates.
- "Our show couldn't have started on a better note than to have the biggest Covid warriors, our Mumbai police making an appearance on the first episode of our show. Throughout the pandemic, they have taken care of us without taking a single break from their duty. I can't even fathom the amount of stress they must have all dealt with during this time," said Farah Khan, who will be seen in the avatar of the Laughing Buddha of the show.