TOP 10 Controversies of Jay Bhanushali (Bigg Boss 15 Contestant)
- Joined Bigg Boss 15
Jay Bhanushali and Pratik Sehajpal get into a violent physical fight; the latter breaks glass door: Bigg Boss announced a task wherein the 'Junglewasis' were given a map which will play an important role for them to survive in the jungle area in the next few days. Pratik Sehajpal decides to steal the map and hides it which leads to a major fight between Jay Bhanushali and him. All the Junglewasis decide to find the map and go to the main house. They pick up the sofa, blankets and beds in search of the map. While Jay is looking out for the map, Pratik stops him and a fight breaks out between them. Karan Kundrra shouts at Pratik for getting physical during the task while they all were calmly doing their work. Jay ends up abusing Pratik and the latter grabs him by collar. Their fight goes out of hand when Pratik charges towards Jay Bhanushali again and again to hit him. Karan, Ieshaan, Nishant Bhat everyone tries to control Pratik but he doesn't stop and bangs the glass door of the house, which breaks.
- First contestant to enter the Bigg Boss house was actor, model and host Jay Bhanushali.
- Jay, who came up as a surprise package with his last-minute finalisation, made a grand entry in the show. The biggest highlight of his entry was host Salman Khan giving him a tour into the BB house, personally.
- While his entry left fans surprised too, his biggest fan aka Jay’s daughter Tara Bhanushali was the happiest to watch her father on-screen. This would be the first time that the actor would stay away from his little girl for as long as 105 days.
- To make the occasion memorable for Tara, Mahhi arranged a get together with Jay's close friends & family to watch the premier. She took to her social media to share a video of Tara's reaction when she saw Jay on screen. The two-year-old ran towards the TV screen & called out Papa.
- Watch the video here:
- This adorable gesture by Tara, on seeing her daddy on the TV screen was one of the cutest reactions one could ever witness.
- While talking about his bond with Tara, Jay once confessed that Tara is his biggest weakness.
- Name: Jay Bhanushali
- Occupation: Actor, Model, Dancer, Newsreader
- Claim to fame: Kayamath
An actor, model, dancer, anchor by profession, Jay Bhanushali is all ready to enter Bigg Boss 15. He is married to actress Mahhi Vij and a father to Tara Jay Bhanushali.
- Jay Bhanushali is enormously perceived for depicting the role of Neev Shergill in Kayamath. The role not only earned him praises but also won him several awards for his performance in the show. It was his initial acting job in his career which further led to him being a proficient host and has hosted a number of television dance shows.
- He gained popularity for his incredible dancing s****s in the show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 2 which marked his debut in reality shows. He won the dance show Nach Baliye 5 along with his beloved wife Mahhi Vij. He was also a part of Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 and had to voluntarily quit due to injury.
- He has featured in various Bollywood films Platform No.6, Hate Story 2, and Ek Paheli Leela which was alongside the very famous and talented Sunny Leone.
- The host was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and further did his schooling from BPM High School, Mumbai. And is currently residing in Mumbai as well.
- Let alone being a host, actor, husband he is also a father. Tara Jay Bhanushali is their two-year daughter. His socials are often spammed with cute moments captured with Tara alongside wife Mahhi. Besides Tara who is their biological child, Jay is also parenting his caretaker's children.
- While all of this is a gist of what is known about our bubbly man, fans are looking forward to knowing him better with his overlooking Bigg Boss journey.
Actor and anchor Jay Bhanushali made headlines when he became the last and most surprising contestant to join the biggest reality show of Indian Television, Bigg Boss 15. Jay, who had a reputation of a family man, surprised everyone with his decision to be a part of the show. The show's host superstar Salman Khan personally walked him inside the house and gave him a house tour, making it a first as Salman has never done this in the past for any contestant.
- Locked almost a few hours before entering the house, Jay spoke about his reasons to join the madness this year and made some candid revelations. He shared, 'Life has taught me a lot in the last two years of the pandemic. I've seen and dealt with loss myself in the last few months, of my close friends and family. And it really makes you think ‘char din ki zindagi hai aur shayad hum chauthe din pe jee rahe hain’. I want to work hard and make the most for my daughter and her future.
- Jay, who's brought smiles on many faces as a host on quite a few dance reality shows, gets emotional as separation anxiety kicks in, "I still cannot believe this is happening. This has been the toughest decision in the longest time. I think the last time I cried must be when I was about 15 and here I am getting emotional today. Whenever I would see someone get emotional and cry, I would laugh it off but today I realize the wave that comes in at times. I'm very close to my daughter and I will miss taking her to the park, sleeping next to her and just everything we do everyday."
- From being television's chocolate boy at the start of his career to showing his humorous and spontaneously witty side while anchoring to also romanticizing some of Bollywood's heroines, Jay has had quite an interesting journey. We wonder what side we will get to see on the show. He quips, "I hope they don't get to see my bad side. I somehow fail to understand how two people who cannot get along and are at loggerheads on the show, immediately become best of friends the next minute to escape getting nominated. It is not my cup of tea. But maybe the fact that we live together 24*7 so there is only so much you can ignore. I just don't think it will come naturally to me to let it go. But let's see what happens in the game' While we know Jay Bhanushali to be an effervescent person always bubbling with energy but he confesses to go weak in the knees when it comes to his daughter."
- Talking about his strengths he shares, "I have a very strong support system and a very pivotal reason to be a part of this show and that would be my daughter. I'd wake up everyday in the house and think of her and remember why I came to Bigg Boss in the first place. But that also becomes my biggest weakness because I wonder how I will ever survive for 105 days without her. I think I wasn't ready to go this year but Mahhi has had an intuitive feeling that I must enter this year. I hope I can survive this without my daughter, she's the only person who can make me go weak. I don't think anything else has that kind of effect on me."
- Other contestants to enter the Bigg Boss 15 house are Karan Kundrra, Afsana Khan, Simba Nagpal, Donal Bisht, Tejasswi Prakash, Akasa Singh, Shamita Shetty, Pratik Sehajpal, Nishant Bhatt, Vidhi Pandya, Vishal Kotian, Umar Riaz, Ieshaan Sehgaal, Meisha Iyer, Sahil Shroff.