Bengali TV Show - Rani Rashmoni Latest update, New Star Cast, New Story, Today Episode, Yesterday Episode Videos, Written update)
Latest Update of Rani Rashmoni:
- Today Episode:
- Bengali daily soap ‘Rani Rashmoni’ has completed 1500 episodes. The cast and crew had a gala time as they celebrated their new milestone on the sets of ‘Rani Rashmoni’.
- Mathuramohan’s journey in the show is going to end.
He has already shot for his last scene and turned emotional as the
moment of bidding goodbye. Recently, the show witnessed a big twist with
Rani Rashmoni’s demise. The entire team had an emotional moment while
bidding Ditipriya Roy a good bye. Period-drama ‘Rani Rashmoni’ inches
towards a major climax for the heavenly abode.
- Team ‘Rani Rashmoni’ reunited as shootings resumed in Bengali television industry. Actors Ditipriya Roy, Gourab Chatterjee, Sourav Saha, Roshni Bhattacharyya, Diya Chakraborty, Amitava Das and Somashri Bhattacharya had a good time at the Indrapuri studio. The team members met each other after a brief gap as they resumed shooting.
- Period-drama ‘Rani Rashmoni’ to end?
- Watch latest updates of Bengali TV Shows CLICK HERE
- Ditipriya Roy starrer ‘Rani Rashmoni’ is one of the most popular shows on Bengali television.
- A strong cast, power-packed performance
by the artists and an interesting narrative have helped the show to
gain huge popularity.
- The storyline has been revolving around Rashmoni’s absence and her family’s worried state.
Meanwhile, the latest promo of the ‘Rani Rashmoni’ has sparked the rumour that the show is inching towards an end.
- The promo hints at her heavenly abode.
Viewers are eager to know whether the show is inching towards an end
while the makers are tight-lipped.
- Meanwhile, Debashree Roy starrer Sarbajaya’s first promo has fuelled the latest rumour.
- Interestingly, the rumour has drawn a mixed reaction from the viewers. A section of netizens are apparently upset with the rumour that ‘Rani Rashmoni’ is likely to end its journey. While, on the other hand, some think, the story has is being stretched. In the past too, the show has been alleged for taking an ‘artistic liberty’ while narrating the story of Rani Rashmoni and the then Bengal.
- Ditipriya has gained huge popularity by playing the titular role. Since past two weeks, the actress was missing from the show owing to her health. The actress had been tested positive for COVID-19 along with her family members. She was in home quarantine. Ditipriya recently resumed shooting and the storyline is inching towards an interesting tweak which seems to have fuelled the rumour too.
- ‘Rani Rashmoni’ enjoys a good viewership and has been scoring well in terms of TRP.
- TOP 10 Bengali TV Shows of the Week CLICK HERE
- Some fans are emotional as Rani Maa’s part will come to an end. A few, on the other hand, feel the storyline was stretched a bit.
- Meanwhile, co-stars
Amitava Das, Gourab Chatterjee and others are all praises for
Ditipriya’s performance, team ‘Rani Rashmoni’ had an emotional moment
while shooting for the climax scenes.
- Earlier, the team had a similar
experience while shooting the final moments of Rajchandra. Actor Gazi
Abdun Noor, who used to play the character, was flooded with messages
from fans expressing their emotion.
- The popular television serial will soon complete 4 years of journey. Ditipriya, who is playing a character older than her real age, was quite young when the show started. ‘Rani Rashmoni’ turned out to be a hit and started scoring well on the TRP charts. Show’s success, made Ditipriya a household name too. The actress, who is still a teenager, having an emotional moment too as her part will soon come to an end.
- Bengali daily soap ‘Rani Rashmoni’ has completed 1500 episodes. The cast and crew had a gala time as they celebrated their new milestone on the sets of ‘Rani Rashmoni’. Actors Sourav Saha, Suman Dey, Sushmili Acharjee, Sandipta Sen, Mimi Dutta, Promita Chakrabartty, Diya Chakraborty and others had a gala time with the entire unit as they enjoyed a cosy party. A customised cake was brought and team ‘Rani Rashmoni’ had a good time together. They took out some time from their busy schedule and let the celebratory mood soak in.
- The period-drama was launched in July 2017 and managed to strike a chord with the audience. Ditipriya Roy and Gazi Abdun Noor played the lead roles in the show. Ditipriya was quite young when she was roped in for the show. She played the role of a much older character quite convincingly. Noor and Ditipriya became a household name; thanks to the popular period-drama.
- Few months back, Ditipriya’s part in the show came to an end. Actress Mimi Dutta recently joined the cast. She replaced Roshni in the show and is currently essaying Jagadamba’s character. Gourab Chatterjee, on the other hand, played Mathuramohan Biswas in ‘Rani Rashmoni’. His part also came to an end in the show.