2022 Superstar Singer 2 Latest Update, Contestants, Winners, Elimination
Brothers-in-law Sreesanth and Madhu Balakrishnan sing 'Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhen' on stage: Former cricketer S Sreesanth is known for his stunning dance moves. But, did you know he is a good singer too?. Well, you heard it right, the sportsman has recently joined his brother-in-law and singer Madhu Balakrishnan for a singing performance. 'Top Singer 2', Sreesanth was seen as a celebrity judge. Besides enjoying some candid moments with the contestants, he joined Madhu Balakrishnan for a song. The duo rendered the evergreen Hindi melody 'Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhen'. Interestingly, the dancer can be seen doing some dance moves on the stage too. Earlier, Sreesanth was seen as a guest in one of the festival episodes of 'Udan Panam 3.0'. Along with playing the game well, the former cricketer also shared some of his emotional moments on the stage. On the other hand, Sreesanth gained much attention on Hindi TV being a contestant in popular reality shows like 'Bigg Boss 12' and 'Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 9'.
About the Show:
The second season of Superstar Singer went on air on April 23.
- The show had a grand opening and won hearts and
praises for the high does of entertainment that it provided the audience
- Superstar Singer 2 has brought some of the most talented young
singers from all around the nation to the stage.
- Aditya Narayan.
- Alka Yagnik, Himesh Reshammiya and Javed Ali have taken up the seats of judges on the show.
- Indian Idol 12 winner Pawandeep Rajan and his fellow contestants Arunita Kanjilal, Mohd. Danish and Sayli Kamble have taken the position as captains in Superstar Singer 2
- Season 1 Winner:
The show came to an end with a Super Finale that was scheduled to be held on 6 October 2019 on Sony TV, with six top finalists from which the winner was to be decided on the basis of public votes.
- The winner, Prity Bhattachajee, was awarded the 'Superstar Singer Trophy', along with the cash prize of ₹15,00,000. Apart from this, all the six top contestants received an educational scholarship of ₹2,00,000 each