Telugu web series #BFF Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, New Episode
- New web series #BFF featuring Siri Hanumanth and Ramya Pasupuleti to stream on May 20, A new Telugu web series is all set to entertain the audiencesn.
Titled #BFF, the soon-to-stream web series features Siri Hanumanth, Ramya Pasupuleti and others in the lead roles.
- Interacting with the media on the occasion, Siri Hanumanth, who essays the role of Nithya, said, “I always try to do something new which excites me as well as my fans. I feel it was destiny that today I could play the role of Nithya in #BFF. It is a novel role in the Telugu OTT platform, and I am sure everyone will relate to my character.”
- Ramya Pasupuleti, who plays the role of Tara, commented, “I’m delighted that I have shared screen space with experienced actors. I have learnt so much from them, and I hope I can win the hearts of many through this character.”
- Talking about playing a mother, Anjali said, "I
always remember my mentor Bharani garu telling me that I should be open
towards the opportunities coming my way. So, I didn't think twice about
playing a mother in the series. Moreover, I'm a mother to my teen son.
So, I could relate to my role and indeed enjoyed working in this well
About the Web Series/TV Serial:
- The series is the official remake of popular Hindi series 'Adulting' featuring Aisha Ahmed, Yashashwini Dayana, Viraj Ghelani, and others in the lead roles.
- The show was officially announced with a subsequent
launch of the trailer in Air Live, Hyderabad, today (May 12). Siri
Hanumanth, Ramya Pasupuleti, and Anjali were a part of the launch.
- #BFF is slated to premiere on May 20, 2022.
- #BFF is all about the journey of two imperfect women trying to deal with the responsibilities and navigate through the customary challenges of adulthood in today's Hyderabad.
- While Siri Hanumanth and Ramya Pasupuleti play Nithya and Tara respectively, the series also includes actors such as Praneeta Patnaik (C/O Kancherapalam fame) and noted journalist Anjali in other prominent roles.