Kannada Devotional TV Show - Maharshi Vani (Latest Updates, Episodes, Tips)
- Maharshi Vani completes seven years
About the show:
- Popular devotional show, Maharshi Vani has completed seven years of its journey and has continued to impress viewers.
- The show, which went on air in 2014, has crossed 2,000 episodes and is one of the popular shows on a leading Kannada general entertainment channel.
- Amidst the current crisis, the show aims to keep people strong and positive through spiritual discourse. On the show, Guruji narrates traditional methods and customs which can make a person blissful and happy even in this modern world. He also gives health tips and helps people solve their personal problems.
- Guruji’s aim is to spread knowledge. Maharshi Anand Guruji believes that God resides in all our hearts and the only way one can realize it is through spiritualism.
- According to the channel, the show is watched by
over 25 lakh people every day, which makes it one of the highly related
television shows in the morning.
- To celebrate the occasion, a special homa was held at Maharshi Anand Guruji Ashram on Thursday, which was attended by only a few due to the present situation.
- Maharishi Vaani is a Kannada devotional television show. The show features well known astrologer Dr. Shri Maharshi Ananda Guruji who shares his knowledge, enlightens the audience and gives solutions to their problems.