TOP 10 Shocking Facts of 2021 Family Man Season 2
Manoj Bajpayee drops hints
about New Season of Family Man
Amazon Prime Video piques curiosity as it drops a hint about the much-awaited new season of Amazon Original, The Family Man
Ever since the release of the Season 1, The Family Man has received immense love, appreciation and accolades from across the globe.
Giving the fans of The Family Man a reason to rejoice, Amazon Prime Video today dropped the first poster of the new season of the well-acclaimed Series. The intriguing teaser shows us a picture of a time bomb with the time saying ‘2021’. The New Year will see Srikant Tiwari (Manoj Bajpayee) and Sharib Hashmi (JK Talpade) taking on a bigger and deadlier mission.
The leading star Manoj Bajpayee dropped a hint on social media too.
Along with keeping up with a high-pressure job and keeping his country safe, Srikant Tiwari will also be seen juggling between his role as a father and a husband. Coming soon on Amazon Prime Video, The Family Man is created and directed by Raj and DK and will see Manoj Bajpayee and Sharib Hashmi reprising their roles along with Priya Mani and Sharad Kelkar. The series also marks the digital debut of south superstar Samantha Akkineni in a never-seen-before avatar.
Manoj Bajpayee has requested the people of Tamil Nadu to first watch The Family Man 2.
- Manoj Bajpayee, who leads Amazon Prime Video’s hit web series The Family Man, has reacted to the calls for banning the second season of the series for presenting Tamilians in a “highly objectionable manner”. In a latest interview, the actor emphasised how the show has been created by a team dominated by Tamilians, including directors, Raj and DK, actors Priyamani and Samantha Akkineni, and writer Suman, who have great regard for the Tamil culture.
- “The team leaders of this show are mostly Tamilians, Raj and DK, Samantha, Priyamani, Suman (writer), who can be a better person than these guys to safeguard the interests of Tamil people. They are the people who have been leading the show and have created the show. They have done everything possible to show their respect for Tamil culture and sensibilities,” Bajpayee said during an interaction with Bollywood Hungama.
- On Monday, the Tamil Nadu government had requested the Information & Broadcasting Ministry to either stop or ban the release of The Family Man Season 2 for allegedly depicting the Eelam Tamils in a negative light. In a letter to I&B minister Prakash Javadekar, Tamil Nadu IT Minister T Mano Thangaraj said the trailer presented Tamilians in a “highly objectionable manner” and there was an attempt to discredit the struggle of the Eelam Tamils in Sri Lanka. He also said the portrayal of actor Samantha Akkineni as a terrorist “is directly an attack on the pride of Tamils living around the world and no one will tolerate this kind of motivated and mischievous campaign.”
- Requesting the Tamil audience to first watch the series, Bajpayee assured them they will be proud of The Family Man 2. He added, “This is one series which believes in diversity. It not only tells you a good story but it also shows how proud the makers are of Tamil culture and sensibilities.”
- On Tuesday, Raj and DK also issued a statement asking people to first watch the series and not decide on the basis of a few shots of the trailer. “We are very cognizant of the sentiments of the Tamil people and Tamil culture and have nothing but the utmost love and respect towards our Tamil people. We have put in years of hard work into this show, and we have taken great pains to bring to our audiences a sensitive, balanced, and riveting story – much like we did in Season 1 of the show. We request everyone to wait and watch the show when it releases. We know you’ll appreciate it once you watch it,” the statement read.