Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
Mithun Chakraborty graces 'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei' with his heroic presence for their latest promo
- Paridha Sharma-starrer Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei is all set to replace TV show Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha, has not been able to do
well in terms of rating and so it will either get an early evening time
slot or will be pulled off air.
About the show:
- The show is a remake of Bengali series Sanjher Baati.
- Created by Sonali Jaffar.
- The show focusess on the lead pair Darsh and Nandini - played by Vijayendra Kumeria and Richa Rathore, who by fate turn into each other’s strengths.
- The show portrays an adorable mother-daughter relationship where the duo has a common connection through dance.
- Paridhi Sharma
- Vaishnavi Prajapati
- Vijayendra, in a recent interview with us had shared about his
working experience with co-stars Narayani Shastri, who portrays the role
of his mother, and Richa Rathore, who essays the character of his wife
Nandini. "Narayani and my scenes as mother and son turn out quite well.
- Audiences are waiting for the reunion of Darsh and Nandini and that is making the drama all the more interesting," the actor had said.
- Meanwhile the new show Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei which is set to replace Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha, which will enfold an emotional story of a mother and daughter. The other cast of the show includes Himanshu Malhotra, Sunil Shroff, Sujata Thakkar, Deepali Pansare, Ashish K Rana, Monika Khanna, Vaishnavi Prajapati, Vedant Khot, Himanshu Mishra, Niranjan Namjoshi.
- Mithun Chakraborty graces 'Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei' with his heroic presence. From an entrepreneur to a leader to a legendary actor, he has done it all. The life story of Mithun Chakraborty who is a legend himself and has faced several hardships before rising to fame is similar to that of Chikoo
- Producer Gul Khan mentioned, ‘In today’s time viewers have multiple choices for content consumption. Considering this we as storytellers, try and match our storylines with the evolving minds of our viewers. This is exactly what we have tried to do with our upcoming show ‘Chikoo Ki Mummy Durr Kei’. It is a beautiful show which depicts passion, emotion and a loving bond between a mother and daughter who are separated due to circumstances but find a common connect through dance”.
- Talking about the same, Mithun Chakraborty shared, "The minute I heard Chikoo’s story, I was drawn to it. I was keen on being a part of the creative aspect of the promo as well. I used to sit with the creative team, discuss the shots and angles, and then even changed the script a bit at times to make it more engaging. It wouldn't be wrong to say that this promo is in a way my brainchild, so I made sure that everything has to be picture perfect."