Kannada TV Show - Hitler Kalyana Season 2 Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update
- Latest News.
Soumya Bhat, who has played some solid roles in TV shows such as Laxmi Baramma and Kannadathi, will be seen playing a predominant role in the new TV show Hitler Kalyana. She will be seen essaying the role of Pavithra. The show also stars Dileep Raj and Malaika in the lead roles.
is an honest wife who trusts her husband, but she hasn’t seen another
face of her husband which will be revealed in the upcoming episodes of
the serial. Pavithra recently had shared her excitement on being a part
of the serial.
- The much awaited new serial Hitler Kalyana which has Dileep Raj and Malaika is all set to go on air from August 9 at 7pm.
- New Story: The theme of the serials is Three daughters-in-laws search for suitable bride for their father-in-law, Ram, played by Dileep Raj, and each, for their own vested interests, they get him married to Leela, played by Malaika, who is a bubbly, talkative and carefree girl
- On the other hand, Ram is strict and disciplined, he wants perfection even in the house. Leela faces many challenges in the house, but still embraces insecurities and questions the perception of perfection.
- Business Head of the channel, Raghavendra Hunsur says, “There are many in life who are quick to point out our weaknesses and curb our confidence. Hitler Kalyana’s feel-good story will make you realize that not everything needs to be perfect in order to make things work. The story captures the journey of a Leela who has been doubted her entire life but doesn’t lose her optimism. Through her innocent and earnest attempts, she displays a never-say-die spirit that is truly endearing. The story is entertaining and motivating.”
- Season 1 Ending and Season 2 starting: Kannada TV serial Hitler Kalyana to take off.
About the show:
- In a
role reversal to the typical ‘Atte Sose’ relationship, three
daughters-in-law set out in search of a suitable bride for their
father-in-law Ram and each, for their own vested interests, get him
married to Leela. Leela is a bubbly, talkative and carefree girl who is
a little clumsy she often hears the phrase “You can’t do it, Leela’’
yet she never gives up.
- On the other side Ram is strict and disciplined, he is synonymous to the word ‘perfection’. Being a new mother-in-law in a household where the older daughters-in-law have ruled the roost for the longest time, Leela is the quintessential inexperienced outsider faced with resistance and challenges. Embracing insecurities and questioning the perception of perfection will be Zee Kannada’s novel story, Hitler Kalyana.
- Hitler Kalyana’s feel-good story will make you realize that not everything needs to be perfect in order to make things work.
- The story will follow the journey of a girl who has been doubted her entire life but doesn’t lost her optimism.
- Through her innocent and earnest attempts, she displays a never-say-die spirit that is truly endearing.
- The story is entertaining and motivating all at once. We have a stellar cast on board and hope to put a big smile on Karnataka with the show!”
- Dileep Raj
- Soumya Bhat,
who has played some solid roles in TV shows such as Laxmi Baramma and
Kannadathi, will be seen playing a predominant role in the new TV show
Hitler Kalyana. She will be seen essaying the role of Pavithra. Soumya
is a Sanskrit teacher, who follows her passion for acting through the
shows she signs up for. She has also made it to the big screen in films
such as Raaju Edege Bidaa Akshara and the yet-to-be-released Ninna
Sanihake. The film was scheduled to hit the screens in August, but has
been pushed due to various Covid related restrictions. In the meantime,
watch out for Soumya on your telly.