Winner Ticket to Finale Task: Bigg Boss OTT
Latest Update on Bigg Boss 15 OTT:
- Latest News: (Ad: Buy Amazon Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen, 2021) at https://amzn.to/3DMbCic)
Ticket to Finale Task: Contestants get a chance to fight for it. Divya Agarwal is the only contestant who gets a chance to straight go the semi-final round, because of winning favourable votes from audience. During the task, Nishant Bhat and Raqesh Bapat are pitted against each other. They are required to walk with a jar filled of water and the person, whose water gets spilled by self or the opponent member will be out from the race. Here, Nishant and Raqesh being good friends, the former takes a major decision.
- Singer Millind Gaba and Bhojpuri actress Akshara Singh get eliminated
- Bigg Boss OTT begins with host Karan Johar giving a heartfelt tribute to Bigg Boss 13 winner Sidharth Shukla. The host recalled his journey in Bigg Boss 13 house and got teary-eyed while speaking about him. As the main Sunday Ka Vaar began, Karan Johar continued the show as usual. The contestants don’t know about Sidharth Shukla’s demise.
Dilaik and Nikki Tamboli share who their favourite contestants are;
excited to enter the house in Sunday Ka Vaar - While Rubina says that
Shamita Shetty is her favourite contestant, Nikki shares, “My favourite
contestant is Pratik Sehajpal. I am a big fan of his attitude.”
- Akshara Singh confesses in front of Neha Bhasin that she likes Pratik Sehajpal
- Shamita, who is not on good terms with Divya in the house, got upset with Raqesh for being pally and sweet with Divya.
- Actress Nia Sharma entered BBOTT as a WILD CARD
greeted everyone, she also met Raqesh Bapat complimented him and said
that people like him are not made in the world anymore. Interacting with
Divya Agarwal, Nia praised her for ‘standing all by herself’ in the
show while every other contestant has a connection in the house. Both
the actresses are gelling up and seem to have found a friend in each
- Bigg Boss 15 update: The audience are all set for an exciting treat by the makers of the controversial real show, Bigg Boss 15. The new season has a new theme, which will have the contestants explore the 'jungle' before they set their feet into the main Bigg Boss house. Launch the TV version of the show on television in October. Names of various celebrities are doing the rounds who are in talks for the reality series, as per sources 'Titliyaan Warga' fame Afsana Khan to be seen in the show and Neha Marda, Arjun Bijlani.
- Then and now pictures of Bigg Boss OTT contestants will blow your mind. You just can't imagine the Bigg Boss house without ugly fights, name-calling and relentless bickering among the contestants. While the ongoing Bigg Boss OTT is keeping up well with the tradition, we thought of revisiting the old times to see how contestants such as Shamita Shetty, Divya Agarwal, Raqesh Bapat, Zeeshan Khan, Akshara Singh, Pratik Sehajpal, Neha Bhasin, Millind Gaba and Muskan (Moose) Jattana have transformed over the years.
- Zeeshan Khan gets evicted thrown out of house : After
an ugly fight with Pratik and Nishant; things have gone out of control;
Zeeshan Khan has been asked to leave for getting physical with Pratik!
After the Sunday Ka Vaar episode, Zeeshan felt dejected and was seen
talking to his friend Millind Gaba, how he was not given a fair chance
to explain his point. He said, "I was termed a misogynist because of
that once sentence and the 1000 sentences that were thrown at me by
Akshara went unnoticed."
Boss cancelled the captaincy task and announced that Zeeshan has to
leave the house with immediate effect. As soon as Bigg Boss made an
announcement, Divya Agarwal and Neha Bhasin broke into tears. They cried
inconsolably and Divya Agarwal even blamed Nishant for his eviction.
However, Nishant looked unaffected and fought with Divya. Divya cried
her heart out and stated that Zeeshan was the sweetest in the house. He
was the most well-behaved and had dreams of going ahead in the game.
Neha locked herself in the washroom and cried a lot.
- Zeeshan Khan suffers anxiety attack after host Karan Johar's comments at him: Fans have accused Karan Johar of "targetting" Zeeshan Khan. The Kundali Bhagya actor has fallen ill after the episode and video of him suffering anxiety attack is circulating on social media. He also threw up when contestant Millind Gaba came and helped him. Zeeshan and Akshara Singh had a massive fight last week in which Zeeshan and Akshara pushed each other. However, it was seen that the host bashed him for it and did not let him put forth his views.
- Neha Bhasin ditches her connection Millind Gaba choses Pratik Sehajpal; Akshara Singh forms a pair with Millind
- Ridhima Pandit and Karan Nath's connection gets eliminated - both stayed in the house for two weeks, but they were not seen much in the show. From tasks to their overall performance did not do much. Ridhima had an emotional meltdown after her fight with Pratik Sehajpal. She suffered an anxiety attack. Karan Nath's aggressive side when during an episode, Pratik called Raqesh 'spineless'. He charged towards him and warned him to not call him spineless.
- Hina Khan & Rakhi Sawant to appear on 'Bigg Boss OTT' on Sunday Ka Vaar. Earlier Rakhi Sawant - I am really very upset. You called #Sidnaaz, but not me. I am very upset.
- Second Love Story of BB OTT Raqesh Bapat and Shamita Shetty,
the so-called calm connection of the house seems to be getting really
close. Raqesh Bapat, with all his cuteness, was witnessed flirting with
Shamita, and that too while he was lying on her bed. The mischief
between the two got all contestants' eyes on them in the middle of the
night. No doubt the housemates were having fun while Shamita was busy
blushing and Raqesh kept on flirting with her. While flirting Raqesh
tells Shamita, “I want to warm up to you”
to which Shamita replies, “Do it from there” (Pointing to go to another
bed)… Raqesh then responds saying, “I don’t like long distance”… Now
isn’t that cute!
- Akshara Singh gets into a fight with Zeeshan Khan - Zeeshan (Boss Man of the week) requested a couple of times to clean and arrange her clothes basket, the actress lost her cool and blasted. The duo had the ugliest fight and she made a strong statements Ladki se baat karne ka tameez seekh,mera baap banne ki koshish maat karo. Teri ghar mein maa behan nahi hai kya. She continued to shout at Zeeshan and even hurt herself and blamed Zeeshan for the injury. Akshara also got physical with Zeeshan and pushed him. Zeeshan asked her not to play the woman's card. Later, Zeeshan apologised to her.
- HOT Pool: Neha Bhasin, Milind Gaba, Nishant Bhat and Zeeshan Khan make a splash as they chill in the pool
- Love Story: Pratik Sehajpal with 3 girls (Neha Bhasin, Akshara Singh, Mukaan Jattana) Pratik
Sehajpal and Neha Bhasin's equation has been very confusing from Day 1.
The two fight and patch-up on a drop of a hat. The equation is also
making Pratik's connection (Akshara Singh) and his good friend Moose aka
Mukaan Jattana insecure. Neha Bhasin and Akshara Singh, who bonded very
well in the beginning, have now started having differences because of
Pratik Sehajpal. Pratik Sehajpal teases Neha Bhasin and asks if she has
fallen in love with him; latter says, “It’s one sided love” Neha
Bhasin's husband Sameer Uddin on Pratik Sehajpal and his wife's
closeness: I feel they are acting like a bunch of high school kids
- Shamita Shetty patches up with Divya Agarwal; tells the latter 'let's start fresh'
- Zeeshan Khan and Pratik Sehajpal get into a physical fight.
- Pratik can't handle when someone speaks with him in his own style! Proved when he fight with Shamita Shetty
- Urfi Javed Eliminated:
Nevertheless, the show not only saw a week pass by already but also saw
the first weekend ka vaar with host Karan Johar. Johar lived up to the
idea of bashing the contestants as and when possible and did not hold
back. But as we know, that this, apart from being the first weekend ka
vaar also witnessed the first ever elimination of this season.
- Neha Bhasin kisses Ridhima Pandit's lips: Each team's pairs will stand in the form of a statue, and the other team members have to distract them. Singer Neha Bhasin gave a soft kiss on actress Ridhima Pandit's lips when she was standing like a statue to distract her from the task. All Controversies of Bigg Boss OTT (Season 15)
- Grand entry popular jodi, Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill are finally make a dashing entry in the show.
- Zeeshan Khan became the first one to press the buzzer and he got a chance to change his connection and he chose Divya over Urfi. Urfi was Zeeshan's connection previously owing to their friendship of 3 long years.
- First Acting Captains: No aapsi sehmati happened as such, and the contestants decided to choose BossMan and BossLady based on the rankings given by Taparia - Pratik Sehajpal & Akshara Singh.
- Shamita Shetty and Pratik Sehajpal’s massive fight; former tells him ‘Do not misbehave with a woman’
- Pratik Sahejpal pushes him Zeeshan Khan and get into a fight, after
his ugly verbal spat with Divya Agarwal, the actor got into a fight
with Zeeshan Khan over distribution of household duties. Pratik objected
to it and kept taunting that he should preach to his friends Shamita
Shetty, Divya Agarwal before telling others.
- Bhojpuri actress Akshara Singh felt offended and was in tears after Muskaan aka Moose Jattana made some insensitive comments.
- Fights are started in Bigg Boss:
Fight started in the kitchen when Divya needed some space to cook, when
she saw Pratik cooking for himself. Soon, it turned to a fight with
Pratik calling her ‘crack’ Divya walks off and says, “You got popularity because of Varun Sood and me.”
- Week 1 Nominations: Divya is nominated for the entire week.
- First Task:
Bigg Boss welcomes all the contestants. He also announces that some
items of the girls have not been sent. They will have to take help of
their connections to get their items.
- Malaika Arora is all set to give a sizzling performance tonight. Malaika dances on ‘Param Sundari’ in a shimmery sari.
- Here the rumours before starting of the show: Below was expected but few celebs are not joined in OTT may be they will join in Season 15 when Bigg Boss goes for TV.
- Raqesh Bapat
- Zeeshan Khan
- Milind Gaba
- Nishant Bhat
- Karan Nath
- Pratik Sehajpal
- Shamita Shetty
- Urfi Javed
- Neha Bhasin
- Muskaan Jattana (Moose)
- Akshara Singh
- Divya Agarwal
- Ridhima Pandit
- New Host Karan Johar but Salman is BEST - Controversial reality show Bigg Boss is loved by the audience not only for the drama that happens in the house but also the 'Weekend Ka Vaar' episodes with host Salman Khan. With BB going OTT this time, Salman's place has been taken by Bollywood director-producer Karan Johar. To see how he is faring in his new role, ETimes TV conducted a poll on its social media handles and the result is out. On our Twitter handle, we asked, 'Whose style of hosting do you like on Bigg Boss?' And the poll saw Salman Khan winning with a majority of 83.6% of votes. Karan Johar got only 16.4% of the votes. On Instagram poll, Salman yet again got a whopping 91% of votes with KJo lagging behind. On Facebook, out of the 60 votes, 50 were for Salman and only 10 for Karan.
- Raqesh Bapat, who was offered the show in the past, has this time agreed to do the show. He is one of the confirmed contestants this season. Raqesh has been part of popular Hindi TV shows and films like Sirf Tum, Koi Mere Dil Mein Hai, Dil Vil Pyar Vyar, Heroine amongst others. He has also done successful Marathi films. On personal front, Raqesh was married to TV actress Ridhi Dogra. After almost 8 years of marriage, the couple got divorced in 2019. They released a joint statement to announce their separation.
- Neha Marda, Divya Agarwal have already given their nod to the show.
- Anita Hassanandani's husband Rohit Reddy and Aashika Bhatia have also been approached for the show.
- Aashika Bhatia have been approached for the show.
- Ace Bollywood filmmaker, Karan Johar will be seen hosting the upcoming season of Bigg Boss OTT. The show will run for 6 weeks and then later move to television. Bigg Boss OTT to Go on-air from August 8, 2021 which will stream on Voot
- The makers of the show are in talks with popular BB 13 fame pair Shehnaaz Gill and Sidharth Shukla, who might enter the show as special guests.
- Ridhima Pandit may be a part of the show. Ridhima is known for her role in Bahu Hamari Rajnikant and was also seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi, among other projects.
- Last year Gavie Chahal had to opt out of the reality show Bigg Boss 14 due to his eye surgery. He had to undergo retinal detachment surgery in his right eye. This year, the actor says that talks with the makers of the reality show are on and he is hoping that something good comes out of it. “I underwent a major eye operation last year. Thus, I couldn’t become a part of Bigg Boss 14. This year, talks are on. But I’ll only be able to say anything once things are finalised,” Gavie tells us.
- Bigg Boss OTT will introduce a Janta factor. The new format will give the common man the uncommon powers of “Bigg Boss OTT” by enabling them to handpick contestants and the contestants’ stay, tasks, and exit from the show.
- Priya Banerjee refuses to be part of the show; says 'I’m not Bigg Boss material, but would love to work with Salman Khan'
- With the fans wanting to know the most about who will be a part of Bigg Boss 15, there's a buzz that Priya Banerjee might
be a part of this show. Priya Banerjee is a popular name in the
entertainment industry. She has been known for her performances in web
shows and stunning looks. She is one of the popular names in the digital
world too. With Priya surprising her fans with her power pact projects
or her presence on social media, she has yet again made headlines about
her being a part of Bigg Boss season 15.
- Ankita Lokhande slams reports of her Bigg Boss 15 participation; says 'People have been too quick to send me their hatred for something I'm not even part of'
- Aditya Narayan, Shabir Ahluwalia, Karan Wahi and 6 more Khatron Ke Khiladi contestants we want to see in Salman Khan's show
- Rumours were rife regarding actor Bhumika Chawla being approached for the upcoming season of Bigg Boss. The actor has now spoken out on the same and denied the possibility of her participating via social media.
Samthaan from Kasautii Zindagii Kay, denied being a part of the show,
he said he has no plans to be on the show and looking forward to work on
a new web series soon.
- Other rumoured contestants for Bigg Boss
15 include Disha Vakani, Rhea Chakraborty, and Neha Marda. Neha has in
fact confirmed been approached for the show.
- These 12 Celebs Are Likely To Enter Salman-Khan Hosted Show (Check Below)
OTT Live Link:
- Before Bigg Boss 15, Bigg Boss OTT to premiere in August Bigg Boss OTT will feature a mix of influencers, social media stars and some celebs as contestants and will stream for six weeks.
- Bigg Boss OTT
is all set to go on-air from August 8 and ace Art and Bollywood
director Omung Kumar shares a sneak peek of the house. Talking
exclusively to ETimes TV, Omung shared that the Bigg Boss OTT
house will be lively, colourful, with lots of prints and ribbons,
making it look like a six week carnival for the contestants. The look
of the house will be hatke, comfortable, warm, yet have a contemporary
look. For the first time, BB house will have bunk beds. One
interesting aspect is that for the first time they have used sliding
doors between the living room and the garden thus making the house
seem grand and extraordinary when the doors are opened. The house will
have many firsts this time.
- The show on the digital platform will air for six weeks post which, Salman Khan will take over the baton from Karan Johar to host on TV. Talking about the house, Ace Art and Bollywood director Omung Kumar and production designer Vanita Omung Kumar, have designed the entire look. From bunk beds, sliding doors to the dining table in the living area, the set has many firsts. In the living room, there is also a huge eye in the centre, from where Karan Johar will be watching the inmates.
- Here the first photo from Bigg Boss OTT (Season 15)
- Keep watch this space for Live Streaming, Voting Phone lines, Eliminations, Evicted, Controversies, Fights, Daily Tasks, Winners, Captains.